Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 9:31am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Do your Christmas Shopping and support O.U.C.H. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Do your Christmas Shopping and support O.U.C.H.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Do your Christmas Shopping and support O.U.C.H.  (Read 193 times)
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Do your Christmas Shopping and support O.U.C.H.
« on: Nov 15th, 2003, 11:50pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

COMING SOON! Hopefully this week..you will have an opportunity to shop at a special website that will give you (and your friends and family) many choices for some great gifts just in time for the Holidays! 20-30% of all the sales will go to O.U.C.H. It will be quite simple..you will click on a link here on CH.com (to be posted in a MB) or on the O.U.C.H site and it will take you to the site set up for O.U.C.H. Get ready to shop! But don't forget to send all your friends and family to look too!  
More info to come soon!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Re: Do your Christmas Shopping and support O.U.C.H
« Reply #1 on: Nov 16th, 2003, 5:56am »

Shocked
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Elaine

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 16th, 2003, 9:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thanks Lori!
There will be two stores now that people can buy from the OUCH store that Barbara runns that has all the GREAT gifts with the O.U.C.H. logo on things. These things you can buy for family and friends Doctors ect.
O.U.C.H. will get all the profit.

There will be another store that Lori will promote. This store will have stuff that you can give as gifts also but they are just everyday gifts not with the O.U.C.H. logo on them. Things you can buy maybe for people who are ill or christmas, birthdays ect. O.U.C.H. will get 20 to 30 percent of the sales. This store is not to replace The O.U.C.H. Store . Say if you want to buy someone something for their kitchen or something like that, well you will be able to go there and buy it. This store does not cost O.U.C.H. a dime it is free for a year. O.U.C.H. does none of the shipping. All we have to do is put up a link and we get a % of the sales. You can tell your non cluster friends about the store. This store we can sale to anyone and make money.

I hope you will support both stores! They both benifit O.U.CH. ! Both ladies are working hard. Thanks Lori and Barbara for all your help and hard work!
IP Logged
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 16th, 2003, 8:36pm »

Sorry if it sounded like it would replace the O.U.C.H store! Thanks Elaine for making that clear!!! This is just another option that will be available.  

Have a great night all!
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss