Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 9:23am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « HEY BRAD!!!!50 IS NIFTY!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   HEY BRAD!!!!50 IS NIFTY!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: HEY BRAD!!!!50 IS NIFTY!!!  (Read 175 times)
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

HEY BRAD!!!!50 IS NIFTY!!!
« on: Nov 15th, 2003, 11:49am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A LITTLE TIGER TOLD ME THAT ITS YER BIRTHDAY TODAY... AND I HAVE A LITTLE SONG FOR YOU AND IT GOES SOMETHIN LIKE THIS.... ~~~~MY BALONEY HAS A FIRST NAME ITS O-S-C-A-R................. oops wrong song...

a one and a two...~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRAD (IS IT TRUE A ROCKING CHAIR SPROUTS OUTA YOUR BUM WHEN YOU TURN 50?) ~~~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~ AND MANY MORE~~~~~~~~~~~ LOVE TIM THE TURTLE
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

Re: HEY BRAD!!!!50 IS NIFTY!!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 11:54am »

Hey Brad... Can you have the state of OHIO moved so that we can get together... we had such a great time with you two at the convention... I hope your birthday is wonderful and pain free of course... We miss you lots love Ree....
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 11:56am »

Thanks Ree.............thanks alot !!!! Brad is havein what I think is a genuine panic attack at the moment on couch.......gettin ready to head out for the big birthday bash in couple hours here.......oh man I think I should or rented the entire hotel now....gonna be a BIG DEAL !!! Gee he's never understood panic attacks before....but think he is learnin the hard way....cuz they ARE REAL when they happen !!! Love......Pammie the pooped out stressed out party planner with a bright new chin rash from thinkin plannin and rubbin...........dam it !!!!!!
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Shadetree
New Board Newbie
USA 

Shadydave
Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 12:04pm »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD. I MISS YOU GUYS.  HAPPY HALF A CENTURY HAHA ... BEEN SAVIN MY BEER TABS FOR YOU.  I HAVE ABOUT 50 FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.  I THINK OF YOU EVERY TIME I LOOK AT THE KNIFE YOU MADE.  THAT IS A GREAT GIFT YOU HAVE THERE.  HAVE A PAIN FREE DAY.  GIVE COOTIE A HUG FOR ME.   DAVE (REES HUSBAND)
IP Logged

HELLO BILL!!!
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 12:14pm »

HOW SWEET...........I'm printin this one out too for his birthday....he'll git a kick outa it !! THANKS !!! Gee hope he gets off the couch soon for the party........jus gets up and eats and does a few things and presto-chango...he's couch bound !! (he's havein sum sorta anxiety attack me thinks......he said he was gettin shakey and sweaty suddnely....cuz this party is gonna be big big big...startin ta sker me now big !!! And I have a big rash ta prove it....if I coulda grewa beard before today I woulda been in good shape. Got 'lots' of friends that are musicians that said they'd be there gonna jam later.......oh my.......my rash jus keep gettin bigger and bigger and bigger. Wish ya all could be there.......a clusterjam party !! Pam with the bright red face
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 5:32pm »

BUMPIN UP THE HAPPY STUFF!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD COOL COOTS..........PARTY YOUR BOOTS OFF!!!! REE
IP Logged

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss