Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 9:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « There are more important things..... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   There are more important things.....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: There are more important things.....  (Read 242 times)
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

There are more important things.....
« on: Nov 14th, 2003, 9:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I see a few threads from new members and ppl asking questions and for vibes or advice and only minimal replys, compared to the "nite nite" and "public apology" threads which have pages of replys.  Just really needed to comment on that.  I don't need any replys to this thread, I just wanted to bring that to everyone's attention.
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2003, 10:15pm by Tara Ann » IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
rumplestiltskin

Email

yea you..you...blockheads
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 10:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

YEA...I'm with you. I have been trying to fix this message board for 4 years...and they just won't listen!

I have worked out a specific ratio of "greetings and support" posts that I have established as the basis for making this a "good place for Clusterheadache sufferers" that must be filled first before any jokes, fights or chatty crap can be posted. These uncaring SOBs have fallen 37% below that average for far too long.

I can't do it alone....I nominate you to write e-mails to everyone whose names begin with A-M registered at this site and let them know what a shameful state of affairs it has fallen into. I'll take N-Z. 90% of these people are not posting.

I also want smileys banned. Health professionals who come here don't need to see that stuff.

You don't need to reply to this post.

love
den

IP Logged
forgetfulnot

Email

Re: There are more important things.....
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 12:04am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Grin

Lee
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 12:21am »

Ahhhhhhh....are we assigning a 'meeter greeter'.......jus like at Walmart !!! Greeter beater Pam  laugh
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Unsolved
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I'm still alive ?

WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 1:49am »

I agree w/ what you're saying TaraAnn, but I think that when we see someone new asking for help or advice or anyone asking for vibes...The people here usually do a pretty good job and start replying.

Also...
I don't think anyone here needs a letter from anyone saying what kind of shape this place is in. I think that's probably the last thing we need. If someone wants to send us something...please make it cash or free meds  Grin

One last thing...

Smiley    Wink    Cheesy     Grin     Cool Tongue     Roll Eyes     Undecided    laugh  cool2

crackup    sayyes

Unsolved
IP Logged

I need a fully automatic Imitrex injector
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 15th, 2003, 2:48am »

Unsolved I agree that ppl are awesome here with vibes and help and everything inbetween.  BUT I was just pointing out that alot of ppl are wasting so much time on those two threads and not paying as much attention to the important things.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss