Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:25am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Thanks all.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Thanks all....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Thanks all....  (Read 174 times)
Vince859
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Thanks all....
« on: Nov 14th, 2003, 6:05am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hello again all.....Last night I read all of your kind words of support and drafted a reply that was just short of a novella. When I clicked on submit I was told much to my chagrin that it was too long and to shorten it. But it was goneeeeeeee. Now how's that for short? To all who took time out to bolster my waning courage I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart. I've read some of the posts and actually met with Randy this evening where I work. He was kind enough to come by and feed me an enormous amount of information all of which will require some digestion on my part as well as seeking MORE info. Over time as we get to know each other I'll thank you individually ok? To answer a few questions posed of me. Presently I'm not taking any "prevents" but I soon will be thanks to RandMan (Randy) and his very valuable info. Perhaps the most important question posed of me was how did my cat end up with only one eye. When Jack (his name....get it?? One-eyed Jack) was a kitten of perhaps a week or two old something attacked and tried to make a snack of my Jack.  I nursed him back to health with the understanding that once healthy he was gone. Well....that was 3 years ago and each time I leave the door open for his exit he comes up with some lame excuse for staying. He's pretty cool actually.  Ok...I'm off to bed. With luck I'll sleep more than 1-1/2 hours.  Yeah....RIGHT!!!!!  Who am I kidding.  See ya'll in about that amount of time. Thanks again all.
Vince
a quote I saw the other evening......paraphrased however is rather befitting of each of our daily trials.

"A brave person is no different than anyone else...except he's braver for five more minutes."  
IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

Re: Thanks all....
« Reply #1 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 6:08am »

Hi Vince and welcome to the family.
I figure once you met Randy, meeting the rest of us should be a piece of cake.  laugh
Mr. Happy rules...

Suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

Re: Thanks all....
« Reply #2 on: Nov 14th, 2003, 7:42am »

Vince,
   Here is helpful hint, while you are posting you can save what you are writing by highlighting, right clicking the mouse and copy, then if you loose it you can just click paste to restore it. If you accidently click cut, you van just paste it back in. I spell check buy copy, then paste into a new email, I use netscape/mozilla, then I spell check and copy,paste back into the post. Most word processors are not campatable this way.

Glad to here you are doing better.

Opus/Paul
IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss