Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:34am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « a strange, new PF »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   a strange, new PF
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: a strange, new PF  (Read 215 times)
Killroy 2.0
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kilroy 2.0 is Here! Kilroy 2.0 is Everywhere!

gmlevenhagen  
Email

a strange, new PF
« on: Nov 12th, 2003, 10:32am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have been PF for over a month now.  I have been episodic for 12 years now, as most of you may know.  This is the first time I have been pain free since my diagnoses of CH.  
Being PF is strange for me this time for several reasons. First, for the first time I don’t have the belief that some doctor has finally cured me only to be devastated later when the HA’s return. Now, I know that they will be back, and I know that there is no cure (as of yet). I know that it may sound a little weird but I find comfort in this fact. No more surprise when they return, no more hoping and praying that the next dam thing the doctor wants to try will be my salvation, No more money wasted on surgeries that do nothing to relive my pain.  It is just what it is!!!  

I would also like this opportunity to say thanks for this board, the people here and the information that it has to offer. I would also like to thank OUCH for everything it is doing for our cause. I would like to thank my very wonderful doctor. Mrs. Jennifer A Atadero for all her knowledge and support in this matter. And I would like to thank GOD for O2, and making me strong enough to handle this.  

Gena
IP Logged

Do the walls speak to you? Do you follow the Geek Messiah? DO YOU COMPLY?!
thomas

Email

Re: a strange, new PF
« Reply #1 on: Nov 12th, 2003, 10:41am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Thank you for being here too. Cheesy
IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

Re: a strange, new PF
« Reply #2 on: Nov 12th, 2003, 11:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I'm happy for you Gena.
Pain free life is good.
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss