Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Battle-round 8 »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Battle-round 8
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Battle-round 8  (Read 320 times)
Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Battle-round 8
« on: Nov 11th, 2003, 10:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

.........MAN...this damn beast and his effing visits....sorry, but he's just plain pissing me off.

The O2 worked wonderful for the first couple of days......not having that effect any more. And I'm a weeny.......can't tolerate those high kips with no meds.....(sorry Sherry, thought I could and I lost)

Cry Cry Cry gee, after being pf for so long........I kinda forgot some of this misery.......really feeling for you chronics.

O2 didn't help my two battles early this morning....that really sucked

went out shopping with my mom and sis yesterday...........AGH........needed the trex shot.  Right at lunch time too......they were VERY compassionate though.........waited in the car with me for the med to work.......then off to our luncheon date.  Although, they still thought that geeeeee...............what causes that??  hmph..........they meant well.

what the hell am I even saying..... I don't even know. All I know is that I'm so tired right now...........my head hurts where it hurt (does that make any sense?)..........I probably should get more sleep, but I DON'T WANT TO SLEEP.................

Just THANK YOU ALL.....for being here.......and know that while I'm fighting............I think of you, and it somehow gives me courage to go on!!!!!!!!!

EDNA
IP Logged
thomas

Email

Re: Battle-round 8
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 10:30am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hang in there kiddo.  You'll whip that sob real soon.
IP Logged
sixtyminuteman
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 11:22am »

If people really only knew...but nobody has a clue except we who endure. Best wishes, and stay strong.
IP Logged
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 11:25am »

Be strong. We are all here for you.  Anything we can give.  

Tiannia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 11:37am »

Edna, I'm so sorry he's beating you up right now..... Angry.  It really does just piss you off, doesn't it?  Do you have plenty of meds to help?  Do you need anything?

Sorry about the shopping trip too.  I hate shopping, but had to take the boss's wife out when she was in town last week.  Started getting hit while walking in the mall, and I guess she could tell by the look on my face that something was wrong.......she asked if that headache "thingy" was bothering me..... Roll Eyes. I tried to tough it out.....you know, thinking it might just go away....LOL......I made it to the shoe dept. in Nordstrom's, and finally had to just jerk my shirt off my shoulder and shoot up in front of everyone...... Shocked.  She told me later that she could tell by my face when the trex kicked in, and then I had to listen to her tell me how she can still function during her 'headaches'.  Still have marks on my tounge from biting it..... Grin.

Dont' ya just love it....... Tongue

Try and get some sleep sweetie......I know how you don't want to go to sleep, but you need your rest to fight.  Hang tough....we're all here for you!

Hugs,
T
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #5 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 11:43am »

Aw, Sis, thinking of you...you were such a great support to me when i was suffering so much....Hang in there and know we all are sending out good vibes to you..if there is anything i can do, dont hesitate to let me know OK?  your southern buddy, smiles,nancyc
IP Logged
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #6 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 12:56pm »

Edna, I sure hope your meds start kicking in SOON!  And damn you, GET SOME SLEEP!  (Who am I to yell at you?)

I am going to bed soon myself, you BETTER be in bed too!  (mine? heehee)

You got my vibes and prayers!

Kick ASS!

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
ZAIRA
New Board Hall of Famer
Italy 

Brave to Stand !!!

Email

« Reply #7 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 2:54pm »

Thoughts and vibes headed your way Edna, I really hope it all disappears soon....... Cry  

Stay strong and kick it's ASS.  

Wishing you PFDAN, Zaira  Kiss
IP Logged

Love yourself, Love others, Love often, Forever!
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #8 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 3:42pm »

Edna, so sorry that you are getting hit right now.  Stay strong and fight hard.  You will win.  The beast is a big fat looser.  Try to sleep and get some rest.  It is so important in your mental health.  I know easier said than done.  I will be praying for you.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
Lori
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #9 on: Nov 12th, 2003, 12:04am »

Sorry you are getting hit so bad. It's an awful feeling when you've been PF and then it's back. It sucks! I'm sorry you have to go thru it.   Cry
IP Logged

Blessings and PFDAN,
Lori

Psalm 23:4 ~ Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #10 on: Nov 12th, 2003, 12:29am »

This shits Edna. I hate this beast.

I know coming here won't hurt ya though. We don't wanna have reason to miss ya.  laugh

Take care kid

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
ShariRae
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

83098455 83098455    
Email

« Reply #11 on: Nov 12th, 2003, 12:46pm »

Aww Edna.. I am so sorry that you are having a rough time of it...hang in there & tell yourself "It will end..it will end" Heres hoping you see the light at the end of that crappy tunnel very soon.
Huggs
Shari
IP Logged

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #12 on: Nov 12th, 2003, 1:31pm »

Edna,

I'm so sorry you're getting hit so hard.  I will keep you in my prayers.

Love,
Virginia
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss