Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:32am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Battlestations are ready »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Battlestations are ready
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Battlestations are ready  (Read 181 times)
P_Farr
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Battlestations are ready
« on: Nov 11th, 2003, 5:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I know as soon as I fall asleep 2 hours max I am going to be woke up in a full blown attack again.  Got all the sighs for it.  I got the oxygen tank ready the imitrex locked and loaded and a big dog bone to bite on!  That should do it I hope (Its all I got).  After 2 pluse weeks of CHs 2 to 4 hours apart today I finally went 11 hours without an attack!!!!  Those where some of the BEST 11 hours of my life given what has been going on.  Last Thursday I was recomended a new Neurologist from the ER Doctor.  I seen the Neurologist the next day, Her name Dr Jumao in Bakersfield Calif.  This is the first Doctor in 8 years that treated ME, Not the insurance company, Not the Corp she works for, Not the Politic crap ect... This Doctor treated Me and May Cluster Headachs.  Dr Jumao took her time with me and allowed me to explain everthing to her and the best part is she listened!  The 1st visit it told her I was having trouble with Blue Cross getting enough imitrex injections.  When I walked out of the office last friday I had 4 complete imitrex injection kits in my hands AND she said to give her a call if I need more before we get things worked out with Blue Cross.  I was down to just one injection left this morning and I called her office and by 10:00am  she give me another 4 more kits and advised me that eveything should be worked out with Blue Cross today.  I was ready to cry.  I can bearly afford my meds already and yet she understands.  She listens.  I am Very happy so far with this Neurologist.  Just to let you know she saved me over $285.00.  Will I have to face the sleep Monster. Good night all.
 THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT WHEN I NEEDED IT MOST.    ALL OF YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE

Thanks Again
      Paul F
IP Logged
suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

Re: Battlestations are ready
« Reply #1 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 5:49am »

Good luck in your fight Paul.  I hope you kick some ass and get some well deserved sleep!

Suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 6:19am »

Great news, Paul!

Now kick that beast's ass!

Chuck
« Last Edit: Nov 11th, 2003, 6:19am by ClusterChuck » IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 11th, 2003, 6:35am »

Sounds cool from here. Good news and good luck fighting this horror.

Sleep a wonderful thing of which I hope you get plently.

Keep up the good fight

Charlie
IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss