Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A Reason »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   A Reason
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Reason  (Read 203 times)
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

A Reason
« on: Nov 10th, 2003, 4:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

A REASON

People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you figure out which it is, you know exactly what to do.  

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed outwardly or inwardly. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally, or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend, and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up or out and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled; their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and it is now time to move on.

When people come into your life for a SEASON, it is because your turn has come to share, grow, or learn. They may bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it! It is real! But, only for a season.  

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons; those things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person/people (anyway); and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

From all parts of the world
We are here for a REASON
Some feel it all year
Some just for a SEASON
But one thing is certain
This Beast that causes so much Strife
Has brought many wonderful people  
Into my heart and into my Life

Tiannia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Tom
New Board Veteran

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: A Reason
« Reply #1 on: Nov 10th, 2003, 5:18pm »

Yaaaaawn...from Riders Digest ?
« Last Edit: Nov 10th, 2003, 6:15pm by Tom » IP Logged

Thomas/Munich
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Nov 10th, 2003, 5:28pm »

ok so should I have maked it as sappy in the title?
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
thomas

Email

« Reply #3 on: Nov 10th, 2003, 5:41pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Very nice, thank you. Smiley
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss