Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 3:24pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Don't forget to send in your raffel tickets! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Don't forget to send in your raffel tickets!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Don't forget to send in your raffel tickets!  (Read 128 times)
Elaine

Email

Don't forget to send in your raffel tickets!
« on: Nov 4th, 2003, 9:22am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

People who have not sent back their raffel stubs Please get them in along with the money befor Dec. 1st! Just a friendly reminder! Anyone out there wanting a ticket please send me a email and I will email you the details.
Don't forget about the store and the other fundraisers going on.
I want to thank each of you that have supported the fundraising Team and OUCH.  
IP Logged
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

Re: Don't forget to send in your raffel tickets!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 4th, 2003, 10:20am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

OMG Elaine...my whole family was up last weekend and I felt like I was back in grade school selling magazines!!  LOL.  Except I had an OUCH brochure with me and I told them where the money was going.  FURTHER RESEARCH FOR CLUSTERHEADS!!!

So...I sold a bunch Smiley

Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss