Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 3:19pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « A Halloween Past story! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   A Halloween Past story!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: A Halloween Past story!  (Read 25 times)
Elaine

Email

A Halloween Past story!
« on: Oct 31st, 2003, 10:29am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I was thinking of Halloween,  my son was about 5 years old it was his first time going trick a treating. We had gone all through the neighborhood and he was being so brave showing his sisters he wasn’t scared of any thing. Well we got to the end of the road there was a house they had made their carport into a horror house, it had a casket in it and someone popped out all kinds of scary stuff. Well the girls came running out screaming and my son came out  with a smile on his face. He ran with the girls around the corner of the house only to run into Freddy Krueger. This man really looked the part. Well my son was scared to death of Freddy and his face showed it. My son still not wanting to show his sisters his fear, stuck his hand out to shake hands looked up at Freddy and said “Mr. Krueger I am your biggest fan I watch all your movies”!  Then Freddy with a chuckle said “well son then you have nothing to fear from me, ”.  I knew he was scared because as we walked away my son took my hand and pulled me down close to him and said “mom can we go home now, I wet my pants”. I never told  what he had done. I took him home and was so proud of him  Smiley!
IP Logged
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

Re: A Halloween Past story!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31st, 2003, 10:46am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

ROFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is too funny E!!!!!!! LOL

Cat
IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 31st, 2003, 10:54am »

I LOVE Halloween....that's a great story Elaine.  

on Oct 31st, 2003, 10:29am, Elaine wrote:
"....I wet my pants”.  
I never told  what he had done. I took him home and was so proud of him  Smiley!

I'll bet he never forgot that you did that for him - that was a cool thing for a mom to do.  

I haven't got any good stories like that.
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 31st, 2003, 4:07pm »

LMAO Awesome story Elaine!

Ok I got a story but it's not a kid's one.  First I must say that my fathers side of the famly is just crazy when it comes to parties(and of couse the alcohol is always flowing!lol)  esp when they throw a halloween party.  Well Sam(my hubby) and I had only been dating for a llittle over a month and I dressed him as my sheep and I was Lil' Bo Peep.  Well this was the first time he was meeting most of my Aunts and Uncles.  MY Uncle Keith (a big jokester) was dressed as a Leprechaun (sp?) and he chased sam around most of the night saying, "I'm gonna mount you SHeeeeeeep!" LMAO  Everyone thought this was histerical, Sam looked alittle nervous LMAO can't believe he ever went on another date with me after that night
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2003, 4:08pm by Tara Ann » IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 31st, 2003, 11:40pm »

That was sweet Elaine... Having kids is the grandest acomplishment any one can have... memories in the making every day... sounds like a great kid and a great mommy too...love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss