Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Live sex act...click here! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Live sex act...click here!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Live sex act...click here!  (Read 349 times)
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

Live sex act...click here!
« on: Oct 28th, 2003, 6:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

The original title of this was "Cub reporters pick up your press badges here"....but I was getting no response from that...so like the "real" media...sex sells and I am getting to know this bunch pretty good, hence the new title!  Got your attention didn't it!!   sgrin

I am going to add to the original message below that if you hold a specific office, or you are dedicated to a specific function of OUCH (BoD, chapter officers, OUCH store, greeting new visitors, family services, web services, etc.) that you please let me know.  This will help me to create a database from which I can check facts, figures and information for the newsletter.

C'mon y'all, It won't take but just a few minutes of your time.  You have to at least take the time simply because  
"I GOTCHA!".  Thank you!!

FYI:  At the time I changed the title only 13 people had looked at this posting...do you see the power of a good headline?  LOL

The original message is as follows:

To all of you who haven't heard yet, I have been appointed the new editor of the OUCH newsletter.  They say be careful what you ask for (I asked) you just might get it (I Did).  Now I have my work cut out for me!!

Anyone who would like to help with writing articles, submitting artwork, story ideas, technical assistance,etc.  Please contact me either on this thread or via email at:  

smileyone1968@yahoo.com

For all those who have stated in the past "I want to help" NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!!  No one is "too new" to help.  There are many "newbies" and "Old Timers" out there with various talents.  Put them to use for a good cause.  Just one more step toward all of us getting rid of these darn headaches!!

I look forward to hearing from you all soon.

Donna D.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2003, 10:12pm by Donna_D. » IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

Re: Live sex act...click here!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 10:14pm »

back to the top for another go around!
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 10:45pm »

Shit.....thought it said "free six pack"...........blahhhh-ha-ha-ha-ha........Pam that was 'got'  Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 10:46pm »

Donna, do you have any article ideas?  I am not bad at writing, but coming up with ideas...that's a different story altogether.   Grin

Chris
IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 11:21pm »

Chris,  

I will e mail you some story ideas..

Thank you for offering to help....I can definately use it!

Any other takers out there....

Donna D
IP Logged

Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 3:25am »

tara_ann_77@yahoo.com wave
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 7:30am »

another lil' boink bump b4 I finally get a bit of sleep b4 I have Wink to start my day
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 8:06am »

Ideas:
   OUCH committee reports - let the members know what's going on in OUCH
   Fundraising events - let the members know what's happening
    someone write an article about a doctor's visit - you know - HERE"S HOW I GOT MY DOCTOR TO LISTEN
   How to fight your insurance company and win
    Some stories out of the Archives -- The way were back then - Kip's dog story is a classic.....

And then == how about some advertising to go along with it. We could hit up the Imitrex people for ads - after all we BUY enough of their product. It would give us some money for our coffers and we could start printing our newsletter and put them in doctors offices and let everyone know about OUCH and Clusterheadaches.

Give me my assignment. I'm ready for my PRESS badge.  

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 9:01am »

As I have posted before, and will now post again, I am a graphic designer (you can see some of my stuff in another thread...http://www.clusterheadaches.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=general;acti on=display;num=1067386157) and have worked in marketing and business development for the past 12 or so years. I'd love to contribute (read: give back) to OUCH. Just let me know if I can help. Email me (hirvimaki@comcast.net) or send me an IM on ICQ, Yahoo, AIM, Messenger...

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 9:51am »

Great Response!!

To all those who responded (here and in e-mail) I will be organizing some information and getting back with you all later today/tonight.  Lots to do...Lots to do...

I am so excited to see such enthusiasm!!  Let's do our best to work together and make this a really fun project!

Keep your eyeballs peeled...story "assignments" are on the way!  Shocked

Donna D.
IP Logged

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 10:33am »

Shocked
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

don

Email

« Reply #11 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 4:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I was afraid to click. Figured I'd get Mpegs of Bob P and Hub doing a Noah's Ark thing on the OUCH yacht.
IP Logged
Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 5:56pm »

Just goes to show....NO ONE is exempt from the

GOTCHA!!!
IP Logged

Virginia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

v49acosta  

« Reply #13 on: Oct 29th, 2003, 6:39pm »

on Oct 29th, 2003, 4:49pm, don wrote:
I was afraid to click. Figured I'd get Mpegs of Bob P and Hub doing a Noah's Ark thing on the OUCH yacht.

Don- you're killin me!!  laugh
IP Logged

The Clusterhead formerly known as 9erfan.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss