Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:36pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Sad News »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Sad News
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Sad News  (Read 1118 times)
Night_Owl
New Board Newbie
USA 

over the stars

Email

Sad News
« on: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:20pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My mom passed away last night, about 11:40.  My dad and I were with her.  It seems every time I post I have nothing good to say, so sorry for that.  I am running on very little sleep, so I am pretty numb at the moment.  I'm 17, for those who don't know me.  I have a younger sister who is 11.  My grandparents have been staying with us throughout the course of my mom's treatments for her cancer.  She had adnocarcenoma, with no known origin.  This spread rapidly throughout her body.  My dad is very depressed, along with my grandparents, and my sister has been crying a lot.  I am alright for the time being I think.  Hit a k9 really fast last night, but was able to get rid of it within the hour.  I have taken a lot of time off of school, and won't go back for the remainder of the term.  Sorry if this is unclear or odd, I can't think too straight.  It's funny how you think you have all the time in the world to do or say whatever you need to.  I have been trying to get myself prepared for this time, and I thought I was for a while, but you can never get yourself prepared for this sort of thing.  I just needed to type this all out, and thankyou for listening.  Also, thankyou to those of you who have been continually supportive through all of this.  I love you guys.

Cassi
IP Logged

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life."
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

Re: Sad News
« Reply #1 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:23pm »

I am so sorry Cassi... I just don't know what to say other than your mom is at rest now.  I was 17 when I became a mother and I cannot imagine living without mine... I will pray for you and your dad... God bless you both...   Love ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
thomas

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am so sorry about the loss of your mother. Cry
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:43pm »

So sorry to hear of your loss.  I will pray for your family that you can find some peace and comfort in this. hug A big hug for you.  Remember we are here anytime for you.  I will also pray that you get a quick break in your cluster headaches  right now.   Take care and be well.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:45pm »

Sorry to read of the loss of your mother.  You have quite the load on your sholders.  I pray the beast will leave you alone.
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:46pm by echo » IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:49pm »

Cheese and Rice! What a cross to bear at such a  young age.  
I wish you nothing but fair winds and  following seas as you plot a course through these troubled waters.  
TomM
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2003, 2:50pm by TomM » IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:09pm »

I am very sorry to hear such sad new sweetie.  Please make sure to take a little time for yourself.  You sound so strong, but you need your time to be sad as well.  Please know that we are all here for you.  

Blessed be,
Tia
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Killroy 2.0
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kilroy 2.0 is Here! Kilroy 2.0 is Everywhere!

gmlevenhagen  
Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:11pm »

hug

I am so sorry.  We are all here for you.  

Gena
IP Logged

Do the walls speak to you? Do you follow the Geek Messiah? DO YOU COMPLY?!
Melissa

Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:19pm »

Oh sweetheart, I am so sorry for your loss!!  I don't think I could fathom losing my mom at your age, it was hard enough losing her when I was 27.  Please remember you have a friend in me if you ever need me.  You just take all the time you need to take care of yourself and your family, ok?  Lots of love, hugs and prayers for you Cassi...

love,
melissa
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:20pm »

So sorry Cassi.......oddly enuff things like this at such a young age makes us grow up alot faster then planned.....almost too fast ! Hang in there and stay strong....your goin thru alot more then a normal young person yer age.....let it make you strong and don't let it weaken you. Super good vibes to you and your family and PF vibes to you for your head pain goin on. Stick around.....they'll be alot of people here "for you" when you need them. Pam that is so very sorry for your bad times
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Peppermint
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Work it out baby!

172144810 172144810    
Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:21pm »

Aw Cassi....I am so very very sorry.   Sad

You've been through hell and back through all these months, I don't think you could've managed better than you have been doing. I'm so sorry for slacking on the communication,  I would hope that anything you need you know you can ask - and I mean that.  

Whatever time you shared with your mom, hold on to the things you shared, and the memories you made, and know that she will always be in your heart and watching over you.  

Cassi, I'm really sorry sweetie, so much to say and yet no way to say it.  Hold on tight to your loved ones and all the love around you.  

I'll be praying for you... I'm only an email or phone call away kiddo.  

Hugs,  
Pepp
IP Logged

You like apples? How ya like them apples?
When playing in the gym, beware of steel beams. - M. Amyx
Carve your name on hearts, and not on marble. - Charles H. Spurgeon

FYI - I am NOT a clusterhead.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:34pm »

Hi Cassi I am so very sorry to hear about your mother.  I am the oldest of four, I'm 26 my brother is 17, my sisters are 18 and 24.  Our mother passed a little more than 2 yrs ago.  I feel your pain and if you ever want to talk you feel free to email me.  Also if you want to talk with someone your age who knows what you are going through I can give you my brother and sisters email address.  I can imagine this feels very surreal to you and for me that was the hardest part...just accepting the fact that she is gone.  You just know that you and your family are in many ppls thoughts and prayers right now.  And you remember your mother is now at peace.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:41pm »

My sympathy and prayers to you. I know what it's like to lose Mom. When you lose your mother - you lose HOME no matter what age (I was 50 when mine died).  

Hugs to you sweetie

BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #13 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:51pm »

Our condolences, Cassi.   Cry  Our prayers are with you and your family now.  Ree's right, your Mom is at peace now.
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #14 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 4:00pm »

Cassie, I am so sorry.  I'll keep your family in my prayers.  Loosing a mother is something I cannot comprehend, I still have mine.  I've experienced lots of losses in life, but I still have my mom to cry to.  I'll be holding you and your family in my heart tonight.
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #15 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 6:46pm »

Our deepest sympathy to you and your family, Cassi.
My heart goes out to you.....we will keep you all in our prayers.

Jackie
IP Logged
goaway
New Board Veteran
USA 

"Things take longer than they do."

« Reply #16 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 6:55pm »

Cassi-

Words are never adequate at times such as now.  Unfortunately, words are the only way that we have to express that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

God bless you all.

Mike
IP Logged

"If you get robbed by worry,.....it was an 'inside' job."

"...runnin' with the shadow...runnin' with the shadow..."

"We don't rent pigs."
catlind
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Taz taught me the cluster dance

kadiya68   kadiya68
WWW Email

« Reply #17 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 7:18pm »

Cassi I am so very sorry to hear about your loss.  Words can't make it better, but sometimes they can be a comfort.

Native American Prayer

I give you this one thought to keep -
I am with you still - I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,  
I am the diamond glints on snow,  
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,  
I am the gentle Autumn rain.
When you awaken in the mornings hush,  
I am the swift, uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the soft stars that shine at night.
Do not think of me as gone -
I am with you still -- in each new dawn.

May you find peace in your heart

Cat
« Last Edit: Oct 28th, 2003, 7:19pm by catlind » IP Logged

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

If yer gonna be stupid, ya gotta be tough
Opus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

(Insert witty comment here)

pjbgravely   pjbgravely
WWW Email

« Reply #18 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 7:33pm »

Cassi,
    I am sorry to hear the end finally came, I was hoping for your family to have a better outcome. I felt bad that I couldn't help you much but I am glad to hear you had other support. I will be praying for your family and for you to get some PF time soon.

Don't worry about having nothing good to say, your time will come.

Opus/Paul
IP Logged

Zed-Zed-nine plural-Zed alpha,

There is no place like home.
Elaine

Email

« Reply #19 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 7:39pm »

I am so very sorry for your lost!  My prayers are with you and your family. Remeber she may have been taken from your arms, but she wasn't taken from your heart, she will always be there for you!
God Bless
IP Logged
Night_Owl
New Board Newbie
USA 

over the stars

Email

« Reply #20 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 8:15pm »

Thankyou all so much for your support and kind words.  This has been one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with.  Life can only get better I figure, this about tops it.  Thanks again.

Cassi
IP Logged

"You cannot find peace by avoiding life."
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #21 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 8:19pm »

Cassi, I am so sorry that you and your family are having to go through this.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  If there is anything I can do to help.....please let me know.  I know that life sometimes sucks and seems so unfair, but I remember you telling me about how much pain your Mom was in.....just try as hard as you can to think of her at peace now.  She will always live on in your heart.

Tracey
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
stevegeebe
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #22 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 8:20pm »

It will Cassi.

Sorry about your loss.

Steve G
IP Logged
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #23 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 8:23pm »

on Oct 28th, 2003, 8:15pm, Night_Owl wrote:
Thankyou all so much for your support and kind words.  This has been one of the hardest things I have ever dealt with.  Life can only get better I figure, this about tops it.  Thanks again.

Cassi              

It really does get better.  Your mom will always be with you in your heart and in your memories.  That saying that time heals all wounds is very true, it will take alot of time but that horrible hurt you feel will be less and less consuming over time.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
grumpett
New Board Veteran
Canada 

Email

« Reply #24 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 8:28pm »

I am so sorry about your loss.
 I was just cleaning out a file of cards and clippings before i came on this site and came across this clipping, I don't know where it came from, but I think it is really appropriate to share it with you!   I hope you get the same feeling!

When tomorrow starts without me, and I'm not there to see: If the sun should rise and find your eyes all filled with tears for me; I wish so much you wouldn't cry the way you did today, While thinking of the many things we didn't get to say.
 I know how much you love me, as much as I love you. And each time you think of me I know you'll miss me too:  
But when tomorrow starts without me, please try to understand, that an angel came and called my name and took me by the hand. and said my place was ready in heaven far above and that I'd have to leave behind all those I dearly love. But as I turned to walk away, a tear fell from my eye for all life, I'd always thouight I didn't want to die. I had so much to live for and so much yet to do, it seemed almost impossible that I was leaving you. So when tomorrow starts without me, don't think were far apart, for every time you think of me, I'm right here in your heart.

I think this is from your mom!

Debbie
IP Logged

i'm not crazy....I've just been in a bad mood for 30 years!
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss