Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:30pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The race is over ! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   The race is over !
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The race is over !  (Read 200 times)
Elaine

Email

The race is over !
« on: Oct 27th, 2003, 6:00pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am back! I went out to the race track to join Buddy! We had a blast Saturday night, Sunday it rained all day. Buddy was wet all day, not me I took a rain coat Smiley!!
Buddy did get to see 39 laps I slept in the tent and listen to the rain. Tell me something who would pick a camping spot on the other side of the track that you have seats for, only my husband LOL! He had to walk a mile to his seat. All and All we had a great time. The race was called off till today. Buddy and I came home last night about 10:00 pm beat ! He was going back today but he decided watching it on TV would be just as fun. Plus he was sore all over so was I and that soft sofa was calling our names Smiley!
I did not have one clusters and on top of that I have not had any in a few days I think they are gone! It was a great week end all and all!
IP Logged
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

Re: The race is over !
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 6:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

GREAT news!  So glad to hear you had a good, although wet, time!  VERY glad to hear the beast gave you a break, and hope he has left.

I watched the race (what they did race) on TV and was thinking about you possibly being there!  Too bad it was such crappy weather.

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 9:10pm »

Glad to see yall made it home in one piece. And E, dave would have done the same thing on the camp sight deal. LMAO  Glad yall had a good time. E, once again you prove your smarter then the average bear when it come to the rain gear. LMAO  Wink
Love ya lots, Leesa  Grin
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 9:18pm »

I will be crossing my fingers for that Elaine good luck on the Pain Free Coast!!!!  love to you ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss