Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Just when it can't get any worse... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Just when it can't get any worse...
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Just when it can't get any worse...  (Read 407 times)
Carl_D

Email

Just when it can't get any worse...
« on: Oct 27th, 2003, 2:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I left this morning on my way to Belleville to get an MRI and Carotid Flow Study done today. What I got was alot of exercise, and an aching head. My buddy who was taking me handled the situation better than I. We got just out of town onto the highway when his car just died. Tried to get a jump, dead. Matt laughed, "My alternator is dead. Gotta get a tow." So, he had to pay $140.00 to get towed back to Missouri, and since I couldn't find transpo back from where we broke down, I got to walk about 4 or 5 miles back into town. To make it worse, I am fighting off a cold, and have been shadowing HARD! Told my sis in law, I wish I'd just have an attack and get it over with already. Driving me nuts. Got home and rescheduled the tests for next week after my CT Scan and BER, so all the tests are being done next week. I go Wednesday for bloodwork and only god knows what else. The lump on my head is getting bigger; and I noticed last week that I have huge lumps developing under my arms. My sis in law just checked it out. "Have you told your doctor this?" - Um, I'm gonna Wednesday. Told her, "Me no worry. Me no care. Me no jump off bridge til white man say scream. Then again, me Big Chief No Fun of the "I Don't Wanna" tribe." At least she laughed. I am using my sarcasm and ill sense of humor to deal with this, otherwise I will go nuts and on a murderous teletubbie rampage killing all things Tinky Winky!

Still the kid opening my gifts on christmas morning while the house is on fire. "Oh look, my Jesus superhero action doll with kung-fu grip and insta-glide action!"
Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
juvy
New Board Hall of Famer
Netherlands 

Misplaced Texan

2487387 2487387    
WWW Email

Re: Just when it can't get any worse...
« Reply #1 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 3:49pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Carl D,

Hang in there.  Sometimes a since of humor is about all we have left.  I hope things get better.

Sending vibes,
Juvy
IP Logged

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 1:51pm »

Oh what a horrible day Carl!  SOrry to hear things are so crappy for you right now.  Hang in there "It's always darkest before the dawn"
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:27pm »

So sorry Carl....sounds like a day in hell for you !! Better get them lumps checked out dude......my daughter used ta get them and matter a fact I remember my mother in law had the lumps also under her arms and skert us all.....but they were all basically swollen lymp glands I guess from infections goin thru the body like some sorta cold virus's or sumthin strange. Kinda like swollen glands get in yer neck area. "Strangest thing I ever heard of" but hope it's jus as simple as that for you too !!! Course that woudln't explain the head lump...maybe that's jus onea them cycts they remove alot of people git and are harmless but FREAKY jus the same. (Brad had one removed)  "Better days ahead vibes for ya" Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 3:47pm »

Oh, Carl, only to a clusterhead could this happen.  

Cheer up -maybe the lumps are breasts you're just now develping.... With you and your luck, they'd grow in the wrong place anyhow. LOL Angry

At least we still love you....

Hugs  BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #5 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 4:07pm »

LOL Barb .......... and Carl, stop growing them lumps ..... they are in all the wrong places.  Good vibes coming your way.  Get checked out, cause what we do without ya ??????
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Cooked Brain
New Board Old Timer
Netherlands 

a.k.a. Max Payne, YOUCH this hurts...

« Reply #6 on: Oct 28th, 2003, 5:59pm »

sh#t happens dude, dont let it get to you!

pfd&n
IP Logged

"We can NOT solve our problems with the same kind of thinking that got us IN to the problem in the first place" Albert Einstein
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss