Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 7:21pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « The Beast is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   The Beast is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: The Beast is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 186 times)
toddswill

Email

The Beast is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: Oct 26th, 2003, 7:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hello All

It's the third week of my cycle(episodic) was in the er two weeks ago and last night. sat i got three small shots of demarol, since verapamil is not working and either is the imitrex. my physician gave me enough samples that should last normally a month i am down to at least two days.

I feel very guilty since I have a eight month old son at home and cannot expect my wife to drop what she is doing and drive me to the er, luckily I had a neighbor take and my sister pick me up. I am very depressed and angry since last year I did not have one visit from the beast. Monday I am flying out for a meeting and real nervous it's going to be rough, thank god i will be back monday night. Sorry for the ramble but my shadow is rocking me and just don't know what to do.

IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: The Beast is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 10:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ramble on bro....and know we are here for support...All of us remember those visits from the beast and how desperate and alone we each feel when he arrives...I pray you find relief and peace tonite.. Saying a prayer for your family too.Cheesynancyc
IP Logged
tsayswhy
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 4:09am »

sorry your getting hit so hard... wishing you pf  

hang in there we are all here for ya!!!!!!

IP Logged

if you are going my way---i will walk with you
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 4:32am »

Hi Todd so sorry to hear the beast is back for you.  Hang in there and we are here anytime you want to vent and never apologize for venting cause that's what this message board is here for.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
samurai

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 4:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hi  
  I just discovered this site after 7 years of wondering if anybody felt what I felt. I am sad that other people have to feel this pain, the fear and confusion sometimes make us depressed and angry and it's difficult to be optimistic, but I am.  I have found ways to deal with the pain and I will continue to fight on. I do my best to explain to my family, friends and employers what I am going through, and that's all I can do. We didn't ask for this and all we can do is drive on.  Know that there are others who understand.
IP Logged
ZAIRA
New Board Hall of Famer
Italy 

Brave to Stand !!!

Email

Sad...
« Reply #5 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 10:12am »

Awwww… your situation is hard and I am afraid for this  Cry…. I’m sure you’ll win because all the clusterhead are very strong character… Living with CH is not simple but think of the nice things life has given you  and remember that after black times, the sun comes suddenly Cheesy … Keep fighting/Keep hard/be strong…. you are not alone….. my best wishes…  Undecided

Zaira
IP Logged

Love yourself, Love others, Love often, Forever!
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

« Reply #6 on: Oct 27th, 2003, 10:15am »

Hi there! Smiley

I am so sorry for the hard times you're dealing with! Sad
I know very well how frustrating ch can be, I'm fighting it all the time, no medical breakthrough here either.

I send a prayer for you, as it acn never hurt! Smiley

Hang in there!

Best wishes&pain-free days,
sandie99
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss