Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 7:25pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Has anyone had a Carotid Flow study done before? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Has anyone had a Carotid Flow study done before?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Has anyone had a Carotid Flow study done before?  (Read 149 times)
Carl_D

Email

Has anyone had a Carotid Flow study done before?
« on: Oct 26th, 2003, 4:54am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I am having this test done Monday for the first time, kind of wondering what to expect. Two of these tests they ordered are new to me, the above and a BER - anyone know what this is? Just curious, at the studio, and been too busy to research.
For now, things are okay. Still getting what the neuro called "white outs" (going blind momentairly...all I see is pure white, then everything fades back in and I see stars. Lasts about 15-40 seconds at a time when it happens.)
Making the most of my time while I am here. We had a great rehearsal last night, and have begun laying down tracks for the album. Starting on the single, as we scrapped "Dope Sick Girl" in favor of the new shocker "Girlfriend." Everybody is freaking out on this song, so we gotta jump while the train is still shooting down the rails, so to speak.
My head feels like it weighs about 50 pounds, and the ache in the back of my head is cranking, but I am used to that. Now if I can just escape one more CH attack...

Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: Has anyone had a Carotid Flow study done befor
« Reply #1 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 11:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Yep, i had one done about five months ago...came out fine..my stress test didnt so i had a cath done..it came out fine..good luck, bro... Grinnancyc
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss