Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 5:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Halloween Costume? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Halloween Costume?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Halloween Costume?  (Read 974 times)
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

Halloween Costume?
« on: Oct 25th, 2003, 2:31pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Anybody going to a Halloween party this year?  We're supposed to go to one up here......have to actually be in costume.  I'm trying to figure out how to go as a trex injection...... Grin.  Had to go to a party once when I was eight months pregnant...couldn't drink or smoke, so I put on a nun's habit......  yikes

What have ya'll dressed up as?  Any good ideas out there?

T

IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

Re: Halloween Costume?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 3:01pm »

When my husband and I had been dating only a little over a month I dressed as little bo peep and made him my sheep crackup Oh I wish I had a scanner I have an awesome pic of us dressed that way!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #2 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 3:29pm »

i did that too Shocked7 mos preggo with syd:  hey - i showed up at a gay halloween party pregnant nun Grin

this year.............must do sumpin to scare children into listening to maw. Cool............any suggestions? Cheesy
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 4:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

4 foot stilts, Mom did the makeup and I was gene simmons. (I have the hair....LOL)

I was 10 feet tall......I knew who was doing coke in the bathroom.......LOL

Won first prize....I got pics of that somewhere....will post when find

.....................................jonny
IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 6:10pm »

LMAO!!! LMAO!!

Ramon and I went as Raggedy Ann and Andy couple years ago .............. crackup  

Ramon was sooooooooooooooooooo mad at me for that one!!  But he looked so dang cute!!!

I have pics..........wanna see?  I have to dig em out......but i could scan them .. LOL

tina    - who's always gettin herself in trouble here!!   Kiss

IP Logged
kim
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 6:14pm »

LMAO! GrinHere's an idea:  my sis and her hubby made the BEST "killer bees"  lol.  They dressed up like bumble bees and sissy had a dagger and hubby had an "uzi" LOL (he had these bad-ass sunglasseson too Grin) they both had sting "tails" it was too funny Grin Grin Grin
IP Logged
oringkid

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 7:04pm »

I've been a mummy... lot's of fun... except when you gotta pee...(males would have it easier..)

I've been a tacky hooker.... used balloons in my shirt, short, shorts and run stockings.

Was a sexy vampire at a gay halloween party... the only other women there were an M&M and a pumpkin....LOL!

Also once just put on a hoop skirt and a fake gash in my neck... everyone thought I was Scarlet O'Hara!

I love to dress up!

Sherry
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 7:55pm »

Sherry did you delete you by accident...

I have been an angel of course... (I was a pregnant Angel), I have been The Little Green Sprout from Green Giant vegetables.  I have been a Native American... A Bee... A robot... A gypsy... A fairy... A nurse... A bat... (that one was very sexy had a good butt back then) A cat... A witch... that was the easiest to get into character............. have fun love ree  
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Mark C
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Onward through the fog.

Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 25th, 2003, 11:43pm »

TOGA    TOGA    TOGA
IP Logged

Click The Flag
athos
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Reality is for those who lack imagination!

athos_3d   Athos3d
WWW Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 3:25am »

I have rarely dressed up....  I have been tooo busy doing makeup for others on halloween....

I went as an exumed plains drifter priest once..  That was fun....

I have done some wild cat make-up before...  That was a lot of fun and the scenery was great as well....

That is the a hard one a trex injection......  Find someone with and injection mold, a very large one.

I have done some fun make-up pranks....

When I was in college, I had a couple of friends that helped me...  we had a realistic looking .357 mag that was a lighter or BB gun.. and I had a hunting knife...

The guy that was holding the knife I put a bullet hole in his forehead...  the guy with the gun I put multiple stabb wounds and lacerations, and a lot of blood..  I propped them up in opposite corners of an elevator in one of the dorms...  they waited with the "dead eyes" open until some poor sorry sap got on....  they scared the hell out him....  the guy had no time to get out before the doors closed.

There are more if you are interested.
IP Logged

http://www.XdUP.com
Find Your Value For X
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 7:55am »

LOL Athos!!!

IP Logged
Ann
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Annage

Email

« Reply #11 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 8:20am »

Oh my god Athos..you are evil! Shocked

One year I dressed up as a skunk! hehe  I had silly string and attacked a friend of mine when I got to her house.  (We were trick or treating with my niece)  My own mother didn't recognize me!  LOL

This summer my twin sister and I had to dress up for the twin parade they have in Montreal.  Kim and I got dressed up as half a mirror ball each!  We even had the big ass shoes, hot pants and everything!  The guys we were with got dressed up as each a half of a 45 record.  Remember those?  LOL  We laughed so much my cheeks hurt the next day!  We even made the papers!

I wish I had some idea as to how to make a imitrex injection costume.  That's a tough one!  Good luck!!!

hugs
Ann
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 9:52am »

The most fun I ever had was in the office on Halloween (we dress for the occasion each year). Had a field audit with the IRS that day. The guy came in and was met by a NUN who blessed him. When he asked for me, she buzzed me and I came out to meet him, The Wicked Witch of the West - Broom and all.  

During the audit, I really forgot about the costume, but apparently he didn't. I'd look up ever once in a while and he'd have this "astonished look" on his face. Maybe it was the green makeup or the mole, but whatever, I don't think his mind was really on what he was doing.  

I WON the audit without a problem. I think he just wanted OUT of the office.  

Never saw that guy again.  

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

JDH
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

We will get by, We will survive!

simnjue2u
Email

« Reply #13 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 11:32am »

Buy an Army uniform,  you wear the shirt and your husband wears the pants.  
You're now upper and lower GI  Cheesy

Jim
IP Logged

9-11-01, to remember is to honor.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

ECH established 1985
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #14 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 1:50pm »

Yall are too funny! My first hubby went as a condom!!! LMAO won 500.00 cash for the outfit!! Halloween is MY time of the year. Got the spooky stuff up and I still got more to do!! Mykee is going as a sweet tato this year, John may not go this year, Daniel is going out as the head master of the Harry Potter books, Dave is FIANLLY going to dress up this year as a Biker and Im going as his B*tch! LMAO I got the tude for it so what the hell!!!
We were going to dress Mykee up as a popcorn fart but I cant stay outta the popcorn that long. LOL
Biker B*tch, Leesa
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #15 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 2:24pm »

One year, we dressed as pigs.  Dyed some long underwear pink, sewed baby bottle nipples on the front of my outfit and cut the bottoms out of styrofoam cups for the noses.

Great costumes until, while on the way to the party, pulled up beside a cop car.   Shocked  BOY, did we have some 'splainin to do, Lucy!  

IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #16 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 2:24pm »

We go to a couple SERIOUS dress up parties every year....the one is a big group annual deal and we all get hotel rooms cuz it's such a long drive there. Had the midvil theme this year. Brad was  a WIZERD again and has a pretty cool costume....he even does majic tricks tossin "fireballs" in the air ! I've been a geni and balerina before and had an elaborate white renisaunce dress this year for the midevil party (which drug thru spilled beer and drinks, trash, dirt and cigs on the floor and flopped in the toilet a few times). Brad used ta do the blues brothers Elwood alot till the wizerd idea. We went to a party last nite as 'killer rabbits'. Decided ta do sumthin simple with bunny ears and bloody prop knives. Bein "Bikers" is my favorite cuz that's natural for us and got all that getup includein the bikes but was too rainy ta ride last nite like planned. I think I'll do the biker deal next year........chaps look cool with no pants !! (ha-ha-ha-ha) Pam that's no ordineery wabbit

Halloween saftey tip: Warning....don't give the glowy jewlry to yer cat ta play with after the party. I tossed mine to my siamese 'Tookie' and he was havein blast tossin it up in the air and battin at it playin till he accidntally bit thru it and ran off freaking out with green glowing slobber and hid !!!!
« Last Edit: Oct 26th, 2003, 2:25pm by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #17 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 2:24pm »

athos....that's just down right wicked!!  LOL

Greg vetoed the trex costume....he said it would probably end up looking like a big dick phallic symbol.... Shocked.  I think he may have a point....no pun intended.
IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
jonny

Email

« Reply #18 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 3:32pm »

I knew I could find them....LOL Grin

Ten feet tall....LOL  Grin

Had to take pics of pics cause scanner is down but you get it.

......................................jonny
IP Logged
Carl_D

Email

« Reply #19 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 5:33pm »

I usually dress like a dead zombie...oh wait, that is daily attire.
Thought of dressing up as the crow, but figured I'll go as myself this year. Seems I am scary enough as is.
Thought of dressing up like my new neuro, but still can't figure out how to get my head up my ass as well as he does.

hammer

Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
Margi
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Nuthin like a good neck rub!

Email

« Reply #20 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 5:36pm »

on Oct 26th, 2003, 5:33pm, Carl_D wrote:
Thought of dressing up like my new neuro, but still can't figure out how to get my head up my ass as well as he does.

See?  Even when you're dancin WAY too much, Carl - you've still got it.  You still can make us laugh!!   Kiss
IP Logged

http://askusaboutourgrandkids.photosite.com/

And, on the Eighth Day...God created Beer (to stop the Canadians from taking over the world)
source unknown

IMHO (which in my universe is correct)
kathy copelin, ch.com 8/8/06
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #21 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 6:30pm »

Shocked inlove...what a big tongue you have Jonny  Grin
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

jonny

Email

« Reply #22 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 6:58pm »

Big and long....my life story

.....................................jonny
IP Logged
Miklos
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #23 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 9:42pm »

Definitely pre-CH and pre-RA.

One year I went as a bag of jelly beans. Used a clear dry cleaning bag and filled it with balloons. Wore a nude teddy for modesty. Spouse suggested that I just "technicolor" the odds and ends since all candy bags have little broken pieces at the bottom. Funny, NOT!
IP Logged

Don't be offended by my frank analysis. Think of it as personality dialysis.
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #24 on: Oct 26th, 2003, 10:33pm »

I now have an enormous craveing for pumkin pie ! Punkin pie eater Pam  sgrin
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss