Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 7:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I'm Hit!!! MEDIC!! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   I'm Hit!!! MEDIC!!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I'm Hit!!! MEDIC!!  (Read 207 times)
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

I'm Hit!!! MEDIC!!
« on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 7:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Ok so today I went to work WITHOUT my O2.
  YEAH I KNOW! .........STUPID! Grin

The reason I did it was because I had been taking it with me for the last month or so in case I needed it. And until TODAY I hadn't had to use it there. I was getting hit early in the A.M. and the Verapamil seemed to be working just fine keeping the bastard at bay.

Well..........wouldn't ya know it. exactly an hour before my relief was to arrive, the SOB showed up (2pm on the nose) and greeted me with a nice K7. One of my cooks got to see it for the first time (luckily for him, I have managed pretty well up to K7 with my trex) Anyway, I got blasted pretty good. everyone responded exceptionally. The gals (serving staff) were on the spot with coffee, water, and prepared to make any necessary phone calls. They hit the lights and waited untill I emerged victorious. Everything was fine untill I got home. I somehow managed to show little wear untill I reached space dock @ 1600 hrs. and I imediately hit the couch trying to absorb as much peace and rest as possible, then it came....................second wave began promptly @ 4:45 reaching level 7 again untill O2 quelled the sudden desire to eat 5 shot. Now only shadows remain and I am quietly awating new battle orders.

Funny thing about all of this.............I guess the months previous attacks until today were just preliminary skirmishes, being that I have not felt this bad up to today. Again.....one nice hit in the A.M. and MAYBE a brief skirmish in the late evening hours. TODAY has been hell since 2pm CST. I am NOT looking forward to tonight. I don't have to work untill 5pm tomorrow. My ammunition supplies are good,but, the wait is killing me.
 I find it totally Ironic that no matter how long this has happened to you it NEVER gets any easier to deal with.

Love, peace and all that mess Smiley Angry
Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
JDH
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

We will get by, We will survive!

simnjue2u
Email

Re: I'm Hit!!! MEDIC!!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 9:33pm »

on Oct 22nd, 2003, 7:01pm, Cerberus wrote:

I find it totally Ironic that no matter how long this has happened to you it NEVER gets any easier to deal with.

Love, peace and all that mess Smiley Angry
Ramon

You got that right.

Hey Ramon it could be that you're hitting the peak of your cycle right now and that's why it's so intense. If that's the case (fingers crossed) then it's all down hill from here brother.
and btw, not to make light of it but I love the title of this thread.  
Take care

Jim
IP Logged

9-11-01, to remember is to honor.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

ECH established 1985
River_Rat
New Board Old Timer
USA 

NUFF SAID!!!

realtornorm  
Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:16pm »

Hang in there man and keep that 02 available, but I don't have to tell you that.

sending vibes your way,

pfdn

LEE
IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:29pm »

Sorry Ramon....sorry ta hear yer gettin hit so hard rite now !!! Pam that says 'dam it' anyhow
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Edna
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:47pm »

Hey Ramon,

feel my hugs for you dude!!!!!!!!!!   knowing exactly what you mean, it never gets easy........but hoping that knowing we're all here for you helps in some way.

Hang tough, and keep us posted,
EDNA
IP Logged
Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 22nd, 2003, 10:57pm »

Hard lesson learned. Made that mistake a few times with my Trex. Got 30 miles up the road one time and turned my ass around because i forgot my trex. Aint worth taking the chance. If ya need anything, Holler at me!

Patrick
IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
ClusterChuck
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

The BEAST rises again, and again, and again, and .

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 23rd, 2003, 1:57am »

on Oct 22nd, 2003, 7:01pm, Cerberus wrote:

Shoot, Cerebus, I have been doing this for 24+ years ... I am an old hand at it now ...  Yeah, and old hand at banging my head, sceaming every curse ever imagined, pulling my hair, dreading and fearing the next hit, praying for a break, wondering if I can survive any more hits, and chanting over and over: "I will survive this, I will survive this, I will survive this ... ... ... !

Your words are words of wisdom!

Sorry you are getting hit, prayers and vibes heading your way ...

Chuck
IP Logged

"No man can be happy without a friend, nor be sure of his friend till he is unhappy."
Thomas Fuller
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #7 on: Oct 23rd, 2003, 7:45am »

Sending "end of cycle" vibes your way !!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss