Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 9:28pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Unsolved is still around »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Unsolved is still around
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Unsolved is still around  (Read 286 times)
Unsolved
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran
USA 

I'm still alive ?

WWW Email

Unsolved is still around
« on: Oct 20th, 2003, 12:03am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Just wanted to say thanks to all that e-mailed wondering how I was. And special thanks to johnny for not puking on all my expensive stuff  (LOL). I can't make up my mind weather the RF worked or not. I had quite a few shadows and 3 visits from the beast. Spent the last few days in the hospital getting DHE and getting fitted for my CPAP machine (sleep apnea machine). I've been PF for 4 days now ... (not even a shadow) ... but still took the morphine every 2 hours at the hospital for 3 days straight. (makes me a junky, huh ?) I don't know why I still feel like shit. I slept for 2 days straight. I got the blues and don't even know why. I should be livin' it up but can't find a reason to. My kid asked me today..."what is life for?" and I didn't have an answer for him. What am I suppose to say to that ? As far as I'm concerned ~ Life has totally sucked. It's been a torturous ride for the past 15 years and if it wasn't for him...i'd blow my head off tonight. The pain is finally going away and I don't even care anymore. It's just gonna come back again. I think I need a break from reality. I need a get-away. I need something.  Sad
The blues has definately set in
Unsolved
IP Logged

I need a fully automatic Imitrex injector
forgetfulnot

Email

Re: Unsolved is still around
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 12:12am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I kinda saw why you checked out, hell we all do it from time to time.  smokin

Lee
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 4:54am »

I think this is known as DEPRESSION. I went through it after my surgery. It goes with the territory. Don't know what to tell you - we all have to handle it in our own way. The kids on this board kicked my rear back into getting over it and I finally pulled out of it. But I do know how you feel.  

Go get a punching bag and take up punching it. doesn't do a damn thing for the depression, but it wears you out and works out the frustration. I was blind (they hit my optic nerve) so at least you're better off than I was. I cried a lot. Didn't help but gave me something to do.  

Saying it will pass doesn't help either.

Guess I can't help much so I'll just shut up.  Hope you're better soon... Hang in there -- Glad you're back...

Hugs (that always helps)  BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #3 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 5:26am »

Hey Unsolved, glad to see you still around.  Sorry to hear that the twists and bends in life are wearing you down though.  Try thinking of something special that you and your son can do ... something you've been wanting to do and keep putting off .. and just MAKE the plans.  You'de be surprised at how the anticipation of a little trip/outting and then the actual event can lift your spirits.  

Sending good vibes for successful results with the RF !!!!!! You deserve a break today, so get up and get away ........ to ?
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 7:08am »

Hey Michael!!

I'm glad you decided to check in!!!    Wink  

Tina   Kiss
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 2:06pm »

Very glad to see you are still around.  So sorry you are so depressed right now.  I've been depressed b4 and sometimes MAKING yourself go out and DO something that "used" to be enjoyable for you helps.  It's just getting your butt off the couch (or outta bed or whatever it may be) that's the hard part, but you NEED to make yourself do it.  Make sense?
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Jackie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Go For It!!!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 2:37pm »

Welcome back, Michael Smiley
Now stick around....There's never a dull moment around here.... Grin

Jacks Cool
IP Logged
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 2:58pm »

WB !!!!

Glad to know you're still kickin. I'm really sorry to hear you're havin problems wit da Blues.........it sucks, I know, Been there an doin that for many yrs now. I can't offer all the answers, my tactics only work part of the time.
  What did ya tell your son when he asked that? Seems to me to be a good reason to live. You Obviously love him a great deal, why would you ruin HIS life by putting a bullet to your head? You have him, educate him on your condition so he can at least understand the whys and hows of your behavioirs and condition. I've told my kids several times not to worry about it cause I have things to help treat the pain.........they still worry about it too much. But sheilding him from it won't get you or him anywhere. Hell he might even surprise you.
  We have all had our hours of need..............Keep coming here its helped me even through the worst times. Cause all ya need sometimes is someone to just listen.

Listening,
Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 3:12pm »

My kid asked me today..."what is life for?" and I didn't have an answer for him. What am I suppose to say to that ?  

Tell him life is for Living......and then show him what you mean....

I hope things get better for you soon, if you lived in the UK then it'd be autumn and I'd tell you go out and just kick some leaves and let the wind  blow that dark cloud away.

Cathy  gocrazy
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

jonny

Email

« Reply #9 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 3:45pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Geeze, and here I thought you would have thanked me for not screwing your dog....LMAO  

...........................jonny laugh
« Last Edit: Oct 20th, 2003, 3:46pm by jonny » IP Logged
goaway
New Board Veteran
USA 

"Things take longer than they do."

« Reply #10 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 4:15pm »

on Oct 20th, 2003, 4:54am, BarbaraD wrote:
I think this is known as DEPRESSION. I went through it after my surgery. It goes with the territory. Don't know what to tell you - we all have to handle it in our own way. The kids on this board kicked my rear back into getting over it and I finally pulled out of it. But I do know how you feel.

I agree with BD.

Michael, just got out of surgery myself, and I might understand what your are facing right about now.  Let's both hang in there and give it some time.  Right now I am up....now down....now up.....now down....etc.

We can do it!  Keep your chin up....a lot of good folks out here are pulling for you!

Mike
IP Logged

"If you get robbed by worry,.....it was an 'inside' job."

"...runnin' with the shadow...runnin' with the shadow..."

"We don't rent pigs."
Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

« Reply #11 on: Oct 20th, 2003, 11:55pm »

Get out of the RUT! Do something different!
 nopity

Patrick, who like these new smilies!
IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss