Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 9:20pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Please forgive me. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Please forgive me.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Please forgive me.  (Read 652 times)
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Please SPAY and NEUTER all dogs, cats and idiots!

debbie4278  
WWW Email

Please forgive me.
« on: Oct 18th, 2003, 10:16pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

First I want to apologize to everyone for dropping out of sight for so long.  No good excuses really.  Just not good at managing time.  Cry
 I have still thought of all of you daily.  And I have continued to educate people I run across about CH.  I have been PF for about a year.  Out of cycle.  I have been busy working full time, and trying to manage the house, yard, 2 yr. old, 5 yr. old and depression.  My husband is always out of town.  I have had several pet crisis'.  My daughter has had surgery and has been sick, (fine now). My son has started Kindergarten and is not doing well.  Embarassed  

I would like to thank Ree very much for keeping in touch and for the prayers when I almost lost my golden retriever of 14 yrs.  She is hanging in there.

And thanks to OUCH for the updates.

I hope you all will forgive me.  I promise I will try to do better.  You are all very important to me.

Sincerely,
Debbie Hart
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

Re: Please forgive me.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 18th, 2003, 11:10pm »

Hi, Deb, glad to see you back online.....stick around..Sounds like you need some support even though you are pf...and sure you have lots to offer...Praying for you. ;Dnancyc
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2003, 11:11pm by nancyc » IP Logged
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 18th, 2003, 11:19pm »

Thanks Nancy,
Also should  note that I have quit working, (and am now broke!), so I can work on the things that are most important to me.  My children are my top priority.
And, I now have a laptop with wireless high speed internet, so getting on line is much easier.
Will be around.
Deb
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 18th, 2003, 11:27pm »

LOL...Deb, aren't you the nurse that joked with me on the mb about flying that time to the convention? Or do i have you confused with someone else? Sorry, but my memory is shot... Roll Eyesnancyc
IP Logged
Little Deb
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

debbie4278  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 18th, 2003, 11:35pm »

Hmmm...I don't have much of a memory myself.  But I did want to go to the convention, and couldn't. And yes, I am a nurse.  Don't remember the joke though. Sorry.
Sometimes I forget where I am going in my own house. Cheesy ???
IP Logged

Adopt a shelter pet!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss