Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 9:31pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Convention Topic on Business Board »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Convention Topic on Business Board
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Convention Topic on Business Board  (Read 266 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Convention Topic on Business Board
« on: Oct 18th, 2003, 4:40am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

For those of you interested in WHERE the next convention is going to be held, you might want to go to the Business BOard - Go to the OUCH Website and then to the Business Board - Click on the Board of Directors and READ What's going on.....  

There is a Members Forum for OUR comments. If you want your INPUT heard this is the place to let your OPINIONS be heard by YOUR BOD members. They will make the decisions, but don't know how WE feel unless we tell them.  

It really amazes me that most of us will loudly state our opinions HERE on ch.com, yet no one will go to the Business BOard (where our opinions COUNT) and say ONE WORD! Why is that?  ??? ???

[/color]The BOD of OUCH were elected to SERVE the MEMBERSHIP of OUCH. BUT they can't do as the membership wants UNLESS the membership lets them KNOW what they WANT. [color=Black]

Everyone's opinon counts and everyone's vote counts - just like in real life...... If you're not part of the solution - then you're part of the problem....  

Get involved in OUCH -- be part of the solution.....

Hugs  BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

Re: Convention Topic on Business Board
« Reply #1 on: Oct 19th, 2003, 10:35am »

I posted my 2 cents..  
I realllllllllllly realllllllllllllly wanna go...

tina    Kiss
IP Logged
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19th, 2003, 11:21am »

I cant figure it out ..................... thats why I don't post there.............ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
Widder Happy
New Board Newbie

Hap's Future Ex

WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 19th, 2003, 11:44am »

on Oct 19th, 2003, 11:21am, Ree wrote:
I cant figure it out ..................... thats why I don't post there.............ree

I agree with you Ree.  I can't find the place to read about the important happenings. I spent the better part of this morning reading countless posts and am having a hard time determining what is important and what is current.

Thankfully Randy finally came home and explained to me the only active portion of the OUCH website takes place under "Member's Corner/Business Board" and all the rest does not relate to current issues. Other new users may not have someone to provide that guidance.

As a new user it would be helpful if was easier to go directly to the Member's Corner or it was highlighted in such a way to draw our attention directly to that spot.  

Have a nice day,
Smiley
Sandy
IP Logged
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 19th, 2003, 12:02pm »

it might be an idea to sort the threads by date of last update...  OR  in ANY order Wink

just a suggestion,
grant
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Oct 19th, 2003, 12:15pm »

It can be confusing the first few times.......here's the formula:

1)  Go to the OUCH site and click on the "Members  
 Corner" heading when it loads fully.

2)  Next click on "Business Board".

3)  Then click on either "Board of Directors" (where you  
 get the info on what's going on) and "Members
  Forum" (where we get to put our $.02 worth in.)
You can tell by the dates posted where the current stuff is.

Just go back and forth between the two to get a picture of what's happening.

To get a look at the "Financial Report", go back to the first menu and look for Committees.  The Treasurers report can be found under "Budget Committee".

I hope this helps.  It is important to keep up on what's being discussed so that you know your candidates, what's being done behind the scenes for our sakes, and get an opinion on who to vote for.

You must also have a members password to get in to this section.
IP Logged
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 19th, 2003, 6:26pm »

http://www.clusterheadaches.org/members/discus/messages/157/335.html?106 6571938

I totally agree with the OUCH site being hard to manuever.  Maybe someone can work on that. .. but ...

HERES THE LINK....
http://www.clusterheadaches.org/members/discus/messages/157/335.html?106 6571938

no more scuses......Lucy!

headbanger

Tina   Kiss
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss