Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:27pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Finding a solution to O2 it should be free. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Finding a solution to O2 it should be free.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Finding a solution to O2 it should be free.  (Read 222 times)
Surf

Email

Finding a solution to O2 it should be free.
« on: Oct 15th, 2003, 5:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Hay their fellow board surfers. We all got the same problem so lets help everyone fix it. Lets ask ourself and do something about this. O2 works great right, ok for some, now what can we do in order to send the message out to the world that our insurance needs to pick up the tab or better yet get a refill station with an unlimited refill at our convienence... Lets help one another out and see what we can do about this...Free o2 and watcha think...It's only 100% oxygen...what do we do...Together...My wonderful GP said that 02 is safe...and even told me about another cluster sufferer who is having problems with their insurance carrier.Cmon we got to help each other out... open for discussion...Surf and I am still working on ol Jorge...
IP Logged
oringkid

Email

Re: Finding a solution to O2 it should be free.
« Reply #1 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 5:20pm »

Not to pop your balloon, but, come on!  Nothing in life is ever going to be free... at least not in our lifetime.  Closest you can get is to be real friendly with your local fire department.

Heart transplants should be free, lung, kidney and liver transplants should be free.  Lots of things SHOULD be free.  But they aren't and they probably never will be.

Sad but true.  And yes I am in a very cynical mood so, don't waste your breath flaming me or debating me... just pity me for being so jaded.

Still love you guys
Sherry
IP Logged
Surf

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 5:50pm »

OK, OK, you are right Sherry that is to much to ask for...free O2 na it's not gonna happen...
How about at cost...Surf?
IP Logged
jonny

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 7:26pm »

I get mine for free.......LMAO ;D

...............................jonny
IP Logged
Surf

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 7:48pm »

cmon jonny help us out here...Surf
IP Logged
Not4Hire
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

...WAS PF since Oct.'02, but ...oh my...(CBusters)

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 8:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

sherry said:

"pity me for being so jaded."

...with all Dew respeck: BITE ME sherry ... ya MUST be gettin hit or ya wouldn't be so.... BITCHY....  Cool

and i WILL debate ya.. (since yer flame-proof...doh!) : ole Surph/surf/serf is (IMHO) just saying that the fuckin INSURANCE has way too much power over some of the things that ACTUALLY WORK for us.... I too wish him well, and i, TOO, know that he's pissin' in the wind...  

to wit: if ya want some FREE oxygen: take a big ole lungful..... if ya want some PURE SHIT..... yer gonna hafta PAY....  

but do NOT lose sight of the goal... FIRST STEP is to find out that it works... SECOND STEP is to fuckin USE IT... THIRD STEP is get some as cheaply and as regularly as possible....  

and maybe the last step is to spread the word that it WORKS....  

take care of your OWN SHIT... you are the Center-of-The/YOUR-Universe...  

your point of view may vary.... MINE does....
IP Logged

Mantra: This will NOT kill me...This will not KILL me... This will not kill ME...
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss