Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:33pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Reg. headaches »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Reg. headaches
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Reg. headaches  (Read 317 times)
tsayswhy
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Email

Reg. headaches
« on: Oct 14th, 2003, 9:51pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Not really sure if this is anything to be consern about . I usually start my cycle now but i got them in aug. this year. I was finish awhile ago and i am getting recurring
headaches on the same side {right} as my cluster every day.

some times they last only 1 hour or like to day ALL DAY
does any one think maybe because i am out of cycle this year as in getting them in Aug and not in oct. this is why i am getting headaches????
IP Logged

if you are going my way---i will walk with you
Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

Re: Reg. headaches
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 9:56pm »

I really cannot relate to a "regular" HA.  Are you coming off some sort of meds, or are you on some meds that can be causing rebounds? That's the only thing I can think of...other than the typical stress, etc.
IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
BobG
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 9:59pm »

Are they like cluster headaches, you know, in the eye/nose area? Nose stuffy?

Could be a shadow. I've had them last a half day, every day for weeks at a time. (But not this year)
IP Logged

Stay stressed. Never relax. Never sleep. Ever.
stuey

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 2:23pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

i will get headaches for what i think is no apparent reason, but since i seize it's not uncommon to wake up with a severe non-cluster type headache.  also, (this may be gross) but if you are constipated you can also get nasty headaches.  don't know if this would help, but taking a laxative has helped me for those unusual headaches.  i really don't remember what it feels like to have a headache that 2 aspirin takes away anymore.  have you tried a muscle relaxant in case it's tension? stuey
IP Logged
stuey

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 2:27pm »

i've was also prescribed fiorecet before i knew my headaches were cluster headaches and of course it did nothing.  that's a barbituate acetaminophen and caffiene or something like that which seems to help some people with their headaches but i think you probably know about fiorecet already so i will stop rambling.  later.  stuey
IP Logged
oringkid

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 7:36pm »

If they are not as painfull as CH you might actually have a sinus infection!  It is that time of the year.

Sherry
IP Logged
tsayswhy
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 9:19pm »

The headaches are not like the big C but they are on the same side.

Doc. want's to see me tomorrow {i had a ct scan last week} I think i will ask him about it incase they are rebounds,  never thought of that!  

steuy i will give that a thought if all else fails  Wink

thanks you tari
IP Logged

if you are going my way---i will walk with you
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss