Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:29pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Those dangerous Canadian drugs (not really CH) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Those dangerous Canadian drugs (not really CH)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Those dangerous Canadian drugs (not really CH)  (Read 197 times)
Charlie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Happy to be here

135447360 135447360   mondocharlie   mondocharlie
Email

Those dangerous Canadian drugs (not really CH)
« on: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:04pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Glaxo-Smith-Kline has begun slowing its exports to Canada (I kid you not) because so far, it’s too hard to stop seniors from buying Canadian drugs which are 50% cheaper or better there. So far, they've had a tough time with the states, cities, and some businesses that buy Canadian drugs for health care plans. Our bottom feeders in Congress and the FDA aren’t having as much luck as they hoped and think it’d be cool if other drug companies go along. Don't look for decency in Washington or drug company boardrooms.  Angry

Only in Amerika. Of course they’re trying to frighten us into believing the drugs might be unsafe. Give me a break. Canada isn't in the Caribbean. Also, one has to wonder why our drug companies would be exporting unsafe drugs to Toronto.   Angry

Get your firebombs ready. Cool

Charlie Angry
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:07pm by Charlie » IP Logged

There is nothing more satisfying than being shot at without result---Winston Churchill
jonny

Email

Re: Those dangerous Canadian drugs (not really CH)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:12pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Excelent post my brother!!!

...............................jonny
IP Logged
eyes_afire
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:14pm »

Yup, the way they're talking you'd think there were thousands of dead Canadiens just across the border due to all the contaminated government drugs.   Roll Eyes

Logic has been suspended.

--- Steve
IP Logged

Still around... in a brand new world now...
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:15pm »

AH yes!........Once again the almighty dollar bares its ugly teeth to the truth. Ya know?...I used to play cause I loved the game......now I just do it for the money. Lips Sealed

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:15pm »

Internet pharmacies are the next big "Mom and Pop" industry in certain areas.     Multi-million dollar industry in Manitoba because of the central location (north of MINN).   I don't see what the big problem is  (been happening for years ...   on a different scale)  

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Doesn't NAFTA stand for "North American Free Trade Agreement"?

??? ??? ???

on Oct 14th, 2003, 6:04pm, Charlie wrote:
Canada isn't in the Caribbean.

Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2003, 6:18pm by brain_cramps » IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss