Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 29th, 2024, 11:35pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Update (about the fair and doc appt) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Update (about the fair and doc appt)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Update (about the fair and doc appt)  (Read 181 times)
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

Update (about the fair and doc appt)
« on: Oct 14th, 2003, 11:27am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Well we went to the fair on sunday.  THe weather was nice until we got there then it started raining (almost every year we always seem to pick the day that rains to go!) but it was drizzle most of the day until the last half hour that poured (during that last half hour me and the kids waited under a canopy eating caramel apples until my hubby finished up picking out the knife he wanted to buy).  The kids had a blast, my daughter (Antoinette) esp LOVED all the animals,  she kept trying to pull me over to them so she could pet them.  But when we got to the barn with the huge Oxen in it I had to draw the line LOL (there was no way were were getting to close to those things!).  My son (Sammie) was scared of the geese when they honked at him lol.  Well as I mentioned the other day Sammie has been obsessed with Tractors lately and the whole night b4 the the morning of the fair that's all I heard "Tractor, Tractor, Tractor!".  Well as we approached the tractor pull he burst into tears and yelled NOOOOOOO!!!! lol he was very scared and we couldn't convince him not to be scared so we had to leave the tractor area and FAST!  I think it was the noise of all those beefed up tractors and the size of some of them that scared him. LOL oh well!  Well just wanted to share that with ya'll.

Had an appt with my GP yesterday.  He asked if I had any pain or stiffness in my neck and I told him lately I do on my CH side in between attacks and during an attack I sometimes get a shooting pain down my  neck on that side and that is a new symptom for me.  Well he then asked if I wanted to try some physical therapy on my neck and I told him I'm willing to try ANYTHING.  So I will find out when that appt is today.  Worst case scenerio it doesn't do a thing for my CH's (which will probably happen) but it helps my neck pain.  

Okie Dokie folks, that's my update!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
stevek
New Board Junior
USA 

I need the sun!

Email

Re: Update (about the fair and doc appt)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14th, 2003, 12:37pm »

Sounds like a good time at the fair.  Looking forward to and remembering the past good times definitely helps me get through the bad days.

I spent Sunday morning at my daughters surf contest, and then the afternoon shuttling between her contest and a beach party that my 4-year was at.  Fortunately the beaches were only a couple of miles apart.  I did get hit when heading back to the 4 yo party in the afternoon.  It was very warm at the beach and I don’t do well with CH cycles and heat.  But the trex and a cold shower came through so I could keep going.  I think others thought it was weird that I had my head in the cold shower for 10 minutes BEFORE I went down to the beach.  I don’t even try to explain.  A busy but nice daySmiley

stevek
IP Logged
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 7:09am »

SOunds like you had a pretty crazy weekend!  Sorry you got hit (heat is a trigger for me too) but glad you aborted it pretty well and then kept going!  Always a goal to not let the beast ruin a day!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 15th, 2003, 9:48am »

The FAIR!   I loved it this year..went the day before i flew out to Florida....took my grandson and daughter in law....Tristan is only 17 months but had a ball...He rode the rides , saw the animals...in fact, he stuck his sippy cup in the Llamo's mouth and then back in his before i could grab it LOL...everyone was laughing at him!  I ate so much, I was still full when i got to Florida...steak sandwich, pizza, cotton candy, elephant ear does not make for a good flight the next morning ....But we had a blast and got lots of pictures....Strange how grandkids can change your outlook on things... ;Dnancyc
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss