Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 30th, 2024, 1:33am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Going in for physical therapy on my head this week »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Going in for physical therapy on my head this week
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Going in for physical therapy on my head this week  (Read 198 times)
Carl_D

Email

Going in for physical therapy on my head this week
« on: Oct 12th, 2003, 2:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Has anyone else had "physical therapy" on thier head before? What can I expect? Are they gonna strap weights to my ears and make me sit up or what? Sounds like a crock of shit to me, but hey, I am desperate enough I will try anything.

Peace,
Carl D
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

Re: Going in for physical therapy on my head this
« Reply #1 on: Oct 12th, 2003, 3:06pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I had physical therapy on my head and neck to see if that would get rid of my ch.  No such luck.  They had me turn my neck a certain direction and hold it for a min. or so.  This was to make sure an ear inbalance was not causing my ha.  Then they massaged my upper back and neck and made sure that it wasn't tension or stress there causing my ha.  Like I said it wasn't of any good.
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
floridian

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 12th, 2003, 7:22pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Sounds like the "mainstream medicine" version of chiropractic!!  I guess if it's called yoga, it must be far out and your insurance won't cover it.  If the same things is packaged as "rehab" and performed by people in scrubs, they might.
IP Logged
Patrick_A
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If i could get my hands on that wascally Wabbit

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 13th, 2003, 12:07pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Go to China Town and look for a Chinese Doctor who specializes in Accupressure and Accupuncture!

Grin  Patrick  Grin

ps...I am serious!
IP Logged

Do you think that when they asked George Washington for his ID, that he just whipped out a One Dollar Bill?
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss