Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Oct 5th, 2024, 6:29am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Re: anyone hungry??? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Re: anyone hungry???
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Re: anyone hungry???  (Read 275 times)
Mastifflvr28
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Freddie's eyes

LVT27
WWW Email

« on: Oct 7th, 2003, 12:17am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

So...Tara?  What'd ya do?  Did you tell her off?  Smiley

Dang...and I'm hungry too.

Take care sweets,
Mast
IP Logged

Mastifflvr28 (aka Michelle A.)
Be part of the solution
http://www.ouch-us.org
OXYGEN!!!
http://www.maplefallswebdesign.com/misc/oxygen/oxygen.htm
tsayswhy
New Board Old Timer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #1 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 12:22am »

when i am having a bad day i read this:

what did you do today

Today i left some dishes dirty.  
The bed i made at 3:30
The diapers soaked a little longer
The odor grew a little stronger
The crumbs i spilled the day before,
are staring at me from the kitchen floor.
The finger prints there on the wall,
will likely be there next fall.
The dirty streaks on those window panes,
will still be there next time it rains.
Shame on you, old lazy bones,you say
and just what did you do today?

I held my daughter while she slept,
I held my son while he wept.
I played a game of hide and seek,
I squeezed a toy so it would squeak.
I pulled a wagon,sang a song,
taught the children right from wrong.
What did i do this whole day through?
might be important to soneone
with bright brown eyes and soft brown hair,
      If that 's true,
      then i've done my share........ ;D
IP Logged

if you are going my way---i will walk with you
Woobie
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I luv you guys!!!!!!!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 4:12am »

Nice poem........

TaraAnn.. I wanna know WHAT you cooked.

LOL

Sorry you're having a bad weekend!!!

tina
IP Logged
OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #3 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 4:34am »

Bet TaraAnn made pumpkin pie right before the coppers showed up !!!!!!!!  Shocked

Hope you are having a better day today !!!!!!!!
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Turts
New Board Hall of Famer
Australia 

Ever danced with the devil by the pale moonlight

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 4:45am »

Id like to help conceal the evidence.

Throw us a piece of that pie!!!!

Look on the bright side.

You had left overs for lunch or dinner the next evening!?!
IP Logged

'I'm very brave generally,' he went on in a low voice: 'only today I happen to have a headache.' (Lewis Carroll)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #5 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 5:37am »

Tar,  
Freeze the cookin' and have leftovers - that way you don't have to cook NEXT weekend. don't let mother-in-law get to you.  (Got a daughter-in-law that way - just ignore them - it's their problem - don't let it be yours).  

Had my grandson over the weekend - we baked cookies - mailed them out yesterday to some friends who needed cheering up (have to get in that bathing suit in Florida you know).  

The older I get the less I let "little" things bother me. As Kip always says, "Don't sweat the small stuff and most things are small stuff when you really think about it."  

Hang in there - tomorrow will be better.... Pumpkin pie sounds good.    

Hugs BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

suzy617
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Love is friendship set on fire

suzy617
Email

« Reply #6 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 6:19am »

Mother in laws   Roll Eyes

Pass some food this way Tara, I'm starving!
Hope you feel better,

Suzy
IP Logged

When God measures men, He puts the tape around the heart, not the head.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 8:56am »

Beautiful poem tsayswhy.

Hmm let's see we had deviled eggs and cheese pepperoni and crackers for appetizers, maine course was a nice roast, gravy, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, carrots, green beans, rolls (I know I'm forgetting something else...) and the pies were butterscotch pudding pie and a chocolate creme pie.  The roast was HUGE so I'm making a stew tonight so it doesn't go to waste.
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #8 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 9:55am »

I had a similar day like that last Thursday ! Had a friend comein up from Florida and the "guys" talked about when he'd be here and what time and this 'n that.....the perfect no no !! So Brad notifies me at 6:00 am to have a nice meal ready for our friend that nite...first I head he was comeing at any special given time ! So I rush to the store to get good GUY FOOD and extra this and that and run around here gettin house stuff done and laundry, you name it... and dinner planned and started. My washer overflowed and flooded the back porch (screw up # 1)......then NO SHOW for dinner and we get a call and the guy is at a bar in town (screwup # 3)! So Brad hops on the bike in 37 dagree weather to go talk to him and get him to come over before midnite...sheesh. They get back and pull both bikes in the garage so I had a feelin we'd have a overnite guest which I knew nothin about which is 'fine' but no warning(screwup # 4)?? No one wants to eat and they jus want beer and to yak (screwup # 5)..........they eat and leave one heck of a mess all over the house with this guys boots and clothes and dishes and beer cans and ashtrays (screwup # 6). At 11:30 pm it appears this guy has no intention of goin ta bed cuz he has both tv's on flull blast and the music stations on and is loadin up the cd player with about 6 cd's (screwup # 7) Brad has ta git up at 6:00 am.....so I gotta call him off work ta leave the message on the shops answerin machine ta git in the morning he's NOT comein in (screwup # Cool. They stay up real late makein a mess and the guy wants to leave the music station on the tv all nite to sleep but he wants it blareing ! (screwup # 9) We got no sleep.....kept turnin it down but he'd wake up to a cool song and turn it up. Kept my 5 cats locked upstairs in the little spare room cuz this guy don't like cats on furniture but they ended up there '2 days'......(screwup # 10)....I  have ta go run errands Friday and pick up Brad's check and come back and there still here makein messes.......then I run back into town "to git away" for a bit and come back and both are asleep on the couches and the house is a MESS. (screwup # 11) Had both tv's blarein music and cd player all day Friday.......but it's back ta peace and quiet now and I am lovein it ! Friends and family are fun but need to come with instructions Pam  

My cats have forgiven  me but the house is still under reconstructuion......dam I'm long winded...sorry folks but I do feel better now   Wink
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2003, 9:57am by cootie » IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

OneEyeBlind
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Yea, I can do this

topnoodle

« Reply #9 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 10:21am »

LOL, Coots !  Did ya invite him back for this weekend ?
IP Logged

One cannot step twice in the same river, for fresh waters are forever flowing around us.
Tara Ann
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

It's always darkest before the dawn.

tara_ann_77  
WWW Email

« Reply #10 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 11:00am »

Damn Pam that sucks!  And I thought my sunday was bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged

http://www.myspace.com/taraann77
Ree
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

2008's my year to shine~SUN IS OUT!!!YAY

64720087 64720087   Reespirit   Ree16Angel
WWW Email

« Reply #11 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 12:04pm »

Just keep this day deeply in your mind Tara and while you are trying to bury it and forget the whole damn day and how hard you worked... pitty that poor bastard that is marrrying her.... I'm sure she just didnt cancel for nothing... they probably had a fight or something... maybe something better came up... I hope you rubbed the day into your hubby, so he doesnt ask you to reproduce that same meal for them next weekend... JUST saY NOOOOOOOOOO and enjoy your little ones...  

That poem is so true Tsayswhy...and no one knows it better than I. Our kids, they grow so fast and leave you missing them and praying for their safety............love ya girls... keep up the good work Ree
IP Logged

Proud Mom to US ARMY Kiowa OH58 PILOT~CWO2 SCOTT Hawaii, & USMC Vet~Now POLICE OFFICER SEAN, Citizen of the Month~ Breezy~ Nana 4 Matt/Mike&Aya, MIL To Shino Wife to Dave HI BILL!http://www.myspace.com/dungareespockethttp://www.prohawaiian.com
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #12 on: Oct 7th, 2003, 1:17pm »

Oh and wait a minute there's more (screw up # 12).....the guys ate all the food  and left the empty crock pots sittin on the counter turned on and walked away. Hey..I was kinda hungry myself ya know. Pam that can make a person's bad day look good  

Got a friend up from Georgia this weekend....luckily he has family up here and will be stayin with them......lucky me ech ?  Wink
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss