Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 7:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Archives »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   Archives
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Archives  (Read 230 times)
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

Archives
« on: Oct 6th, 2003, 5:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

If you haven't visited the archives lately, by all means do so.....  

Some of the discussions we're having here today were held (almost saying the same things) back in May, June and July) of 1999.  

My goodness, I even found out I'd taken Neurotin back in 1998 and it made me groggy and I had to get off it. I'd forgotten that all together.  

We had the same bickering back then as we have now, but got over those little squabbles in about a day or so and went on with the business of CH. We had the jokes and good wishes and welcomes to newbies.  

Someone just brought up the Gamma Knife -- there's a long discussion of it back in 1999.  

Some of the names on the MB aren't with us anymore, but a lot of the names you'll recognize... they're still around and still HELPING others.  

Just a thought folks.... you might find something to help you.... I think my CH medical history is there.  

Hugs  BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

Re: Archives
« Reply #1 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 8:35am »

Several of us here have been reading the archives for entertainment for a while.  Even the people that I didn't actually talk to here have personalities that I recognize just by reading their posts now.

Here's one you, Barb, should enjoy.......it's about half way down the page of the attached:

http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/july99posts9.html

The thread includes you, Kip and others and the title starts out "Daves Garage and other Strange Things", includes you,  Kip, lcbob, Margi and others...a must read.

I've included the whole page so that people can read the similarities between the questions being asked then and now.

It's fun to read our history.  There's enough to keep one busy for hours and hours and actually weeks.
IP Logged
FrankF
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Old Timer
USA 

« Reply #2 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 12:13pm »

Lots of good stuff in the archives.... like the "Mr Winky Story" http://www.clusterheadaches.com/wwwboard/messages/67840.html
IP Logged
BarbaraD
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Hugs to ya

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 1:15pm »

I don't know how to bring over the links like your guys are doing, but there's the one where Kip came up with the Kip Scale.  

This stuff is addicting.... So much I'd forgotten ....  

BD
IP Logged

What don't kill ya, Makes ya stonger!

jonny

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 1:37pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Please skip all post with my name on them....I was not half as nice back then as I am now ;D

......................................jonny
IP Logged
Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 1:38pm »

Barb...

Go to the address up top in the browser, right click your mouse over it and hit copy.  Then go to your post and right click again and hit paste.  The address of the page that you want us to read will show up in green.
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss