Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 12:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « In need of some info here ....(not CH) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   In need of some info here ....(not CH)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: In need of some info here ....(not CH)  (Read 236 times)
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

In need of some info here ....(not CH)
« on: Oct 4th, 2003, 7:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have posted on the OUCH business board about having the convention held in Nashville. Per Don I have made a "formal" request on the post that he made here about it. Now when I look at the business board I dont see the post. This post had EVERYTHING in it as for hotels, airport access, places to see, vacation spots, just everything and Im not sure what or where it went can some one ANYONE please tell me whats going on with this or where to look to find it or who to talk to about it????  
Leesa whos the confused wonder child  Roll Eyes
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
CC

Email

Re: In need of some info here ....(not CH)
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 8:15pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

CAN I SUGGEST E-MAILING DON?
IP Logged
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 12:26am »

LOL, sis, i sure cant help you..it took me forever to read the directions on the board about posting...smiles,nancyc Roll Eyes
IP Logged
Leesa
New Board Hall of Famer

Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 9:09pm »

Well I got the info I was looking for  Grin . Sis I know what ya mean about the OUCH board LMAO it took forever for me too but I got it! WOOOOHOOOOO *happy dance*
L ;D
IP Logged

"The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." General H. Norman Schwarzkopf Smiley
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss