Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 12:50pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I want to write about ch! »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   I want to write about ch!
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I want to write about ch!  (Read 262 times)
sandie99
New Board Hall of Famer
Finland 

Wish it, dream it, do it - inspite the pain!

I want to write about ch!
« on: Oct 4th, 2003, 6:11am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hi,
don't know about you guys, but as a uni student, I have faced that ch controls at times my life to that extent that I have to explain to teachers why I had to leave the lecture early. And I'm fed up trying to explain ch to someone, who has never heard about it! Sad
That's why I want to use my media studentship as advantage and write a freelance feature about ch and try to get that published. Perhaps then at some will understand what ch is all about! Roll Eyes
I do need some help, as I was diagnosed and first treated back in Finland but I now live in UK and I don't know a good medical expert here in London. It would be helpful, is other London's clusterheads would contact me and tell me their story, as I can't use myself as an example as much as I would like to.  
Sorry about all typos, I'm trying to write this with one of my attacks! Sad
I don't know any other ch sufferer, so emails from you would be wonderful. My thanks for this site, now I know I am not alone! Smiley

Best wishes & pain-free days to everyone!

Wishes,
Sanna Cheesy
IP Logged

CH happends, Live anyway! PF days to us all!

"Do what you can and let God take care of the rest. Leave your heart wide open and always wish for the best" (Sanna Hillu)

"No matter how far out your dreams are, it's possible" (Marketa Irglova)

Donna
New Board Newbie
USA 

Re: I want to write about ch!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 8:29am »

Hello Sanna.......

After reading both your posts, I am wondering if you have yet had an opportunity to read some of the invaluable information on this site and the OUCH site.

Please check out the info listed in the menu on the left and you will find many topics plus possible a medication that might help you.

A great number of ch sufferers find some relief with the preventative Verapimil and the abortives oxygen and Imitrex.  Prednisone will sometimes stop a cycle.  There are other meds as well that work for others.

Glad you found this site and hope that you find what helps you.  Let us know how you are doing and also give us a list of what you have tried.  Maybe we can suggest something in addition to what you read.
IP Logged
daveengland
New Board Junior

i'm not insane,just in PAIN !!!

Email

« Reply #2 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 8:30am »

welcome to the board sanna
i'm from the u.k
and have e-mailed you

dave
IP Logged
Hirvimaki
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Quod me nutrit me destruit.

3978676 3978676   frotteur   hirvimaki
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 8:40am »

Moro, Sanna!

Minun vaimo on Suomalainen. Synnyitko sina Suomessa?

Would love to chat and help out with your project.

You can send me an email and we can talk about it.

Hirvimaki
IP Logged

"What makes us discontented with our condition is the absurdly exaggerated idea we have of the happiness of others."

Dave_Emond
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

« Reply #4 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 12:56pm »

Might want to check out the "Where we live" link on this page, see if there are other sufferers near you.
 Best of success in your writing and life, we can all use and benefit from your efforts ... go get 'em!
 Hope you're feeling better right away,
 Dave
IP Logged

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our minds off our goals.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss