Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 12:40pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « GOAWAY?????? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   Oct-Dec 2003
(Moderator: DJ)
   GOAWAY??????
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: GOAWAY??????  (Read 2407 times)
mbalmr
New Board Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Email

Re: GOAWAY??????
« Reply #100 on: Oct 2nd, 2003, 6:17pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey goaway - totally understand the "handle" - how many times while smashing my head into brick walls did i scream that phrase!!!!  whoever didnt understand the reason behind it is an as#hole who obviously doesnt belong on this site!  My "handle" is simply what i do for a living (pretty sick - huh?)  I used to be "Kyle" (my real name) but since ive been away from the site for a while - when i went to register the name "kyle" was taken - can you imagine the gaul of some people - i mean it was my "handle" - how dare they!!!! Anyway, so it goes in love and war! take care and stay as pain free as possible!!

"mbalmr" (please call me kyle!"Wink thanks!
IP Logged
goaway
New Board Veteran
USA 

"Things take longer than they do."

« Reply #101 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 4:15pm »

Hey KYLE,

I love it!  What a great monniker you have chosen.
IP Logged

"If you get robbed by worry,.....it was an 'inside' job."

"...runnin' with the shadow...runnin' with the shadow..."

"We don't rent pigs."
Roxy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #102 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 4:57pm »

I hate being gone.....you miss all these good threads!!

The night I joined ch.com, it was real cold and my trusty bulldog was laying on my feet keeping them warm.  She's always so happy......I just stole her name.  Roxy is the one on the left.

IP Logged

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. (Einstein)

I used to have a handle on life....but it broke.
brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #103 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 5:28pm »

was afraid to open this thread when i had dial-up --- it'd take me a week to read...    now it'll only take a day.

i think "brain_cramps" is pretty self-explanatory.     Roll Eyes

grant    Wink
IP Logged
Karla
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

One of Many and Never Alone - Join OUCH

Karlak_1313  
Email

« Reply #104 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 5:34pm »

My name is Karla.  I like being real original.  I am married with 3 children.  Two are twins and almost 18.  Yikes!  Makes me feel old. My husband and I are into computers both professionaly and for fun.  I love black labs.  My dog Charlie is the greatest friend in the world.  I also love to travel.  
IP Logged

Karla
suffer chronic ch
ch.com groupie since 1999
Proud Mom of Chris USMC Semper Fi
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #105 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 5:37pm »

Brain Cramps..........are you saying that your brain gets cramp...have you done the CH quiz...i'd hate to think you'd been mis-diagnosed..... ;D
IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

brain_cramps
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Email

« Reply #106 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 5:47pm »

on Oct 4th, 2003, 5:37pm, cathy wrote:
Brain Cramps..........are you saying that your brain gets cramp...

i thought of "get yer ass over here you stupid (*^(*^&(*&^(* doctor" but i didn't think that would be right.    
on Oct 4th, 2003, 5:37pm, cathy wrote:
have you done the CH quiz...i'd hate to think you'd been mis-diagnosed..... ;D

no mis-diagnosis here ---   originally rthought it was a tumor or something, so i figured this wasn't THAT bad... didn't know it would keep coming back over and over again...   20+ yrs later, here we are...   Angry

grant   Cool
IP Logged
cathy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
United_Kingdom 

Not all those that wander are lost......

cathy_lucas47   cybersis1965
Email

« Reply #107 on: Oct 4th, 2003, 6:00pm »

Grant...sorry your a sufferer for definate....but relieved to hear that you do have CH, only mis-diagnosis can be as bad as a bad thing.....just wanted to check that was all..... ;D Tongue
« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2003, 6:02pm by cathy » IP Logged

My own tears would mean nothing to me, if I could stop you from just shedding one....

Ann
New Board Hall of Famer
Canada 

Annage

Email

« Reply #108 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 7:59pm »

My name isn't very orignal either.  My parents came up with it.  They had to come up with two names seeing as I'm a twin...so they chose Ann and Kim.  I figure it's better than  say Spic and Span!  LMAO

Hey MiCHel...I thought the CH in the middle was because your a Habs fan?  Just goes to show you how in denial I am!   ;D

hope everyone is doing well
hugs
Ann
IP Logged
Tim_the_Turtle
New Board Newbie
USA 

Ree Rocks!!!

Email

« Reply #109 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 8:18pm »

My handle Tim the Turtle... is Tim because it begins with a T and Ree likes it and  "the Turtle" because someone said I looked like a turtle... ooooooooo you thought I was a turtle... Well  I might be...I'm not sure because I was adopted.  

~~~anyway Ree and Dave closed the pool so I am looking for a vacancy down South preferably with a female roomate that will  join me in her pool (or hot tub) and smooch... I dont eat much and I will dig up my own grub(s)..........literally!!!  I might not be a mule... but when I come out of my shell............watch out!!!  Tim
IP Logged

HEY REE COME AND SCRUB MY BACK....HI BILL!
Mr. Happy
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

If I can do it, it ain't art.

6108764393 6108764393   Randy   Piscatorus
WWW Email

Re: Cum Again
« Reply #110 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 11:02pm »

As viewer #1718 of this thread...........

Mr.Happy........... Now _THERE'S_ a moniker that takes a lot of thought process to interpret You'se guys are fun..  

Just passin thru,
RJ
IP Logged

May those who don't want any
Have memories of never getting any.
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #111 on: Oct 5th, 2003, 11:34pm »

cootie is my favorite word and name of onea my siamese cats only he's cootie with a 'K'. But it's not cootie as in creepy crawly things that lay eggs on yer skin and hatch then spread ta others. Pam that is insect free

Oh so Gene was the culprit......hey I know youh !
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

juvy
New Board Hall of Famer
Netherlands 

Misplaced Texan

2487387 2487387    
WWW Email

« Reply #112 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 1:57am »

My handle, well lets see my fool of a father didn't have a name ready when i made my debut in the world a whole 2 months early.  So I was named after the month and time.  Thank god i wasn't born in October at night.

Well, one of my grandfathers decided to call me every month but April and one day, when trying to decide between June and November, It came out Juvember...He called me Juvy for short after that.

~Juvy
IP Logged

Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.
J.ten_Dam
New Board Veteran
Netherlands 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

poldertocht  
Email

« Reply #113 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 5:28am »

;D Cheesy
Well my name is Joke but i now enter the baord with J_ten_Dam this is simply because I had forgotten my pasword. When I first posted on the mssage baord I had explaind that my name was an unfortunate Duch name but definately not a JOKE it is pronounsed YOKE with enfesis on the E like the egg Yolk with an e on the end.
I am Dutch and live in Holland. I am a cronic clusterhead and am now happily married to a lovly kind man I met via internet. He has accepted me with my clusters and is a perfect supporter.
Wish everyone PFDAN.
Regards Joke
IP Logged

wish you PFDAN
Tiannia
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Life does not apologies......

Tiannia_L  
Email

« Reply #114 on: Oct 6th, 2003, 4:21pm »

on Sep 29th, 2003, 4:17pm, Slammy wrote:

It's ironic that the game hasn't sucked your life away!   ;D

Slammy   Cool

No Slammy - It is a nice escape at times.  But there are a lot of people who get too wound up in it all.  To be honest it is kind of fun to get with a group of friends find some huge ass monster in the game and blow the hell out of it.  Theriputic actually. Smiley
IP Logged

The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change. - Carl Rogers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss