Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 27th, 2024, 6:12pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Dear friends and new family »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Dear friends and new family
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Dear friends and new family  (Read 277 times)
dantheman
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Dear friends and new family
« on: Dec 13th, 2004, 8:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My cycle has ended for the 20 somethink time in 34 years. I am new to this place but I want you to know that my heart is here and will always be with you.  Just knowing we are not alone has helped me in an emotional way that cannot be described.  THANK YOU ALL AND GOD BLESS YOU!!!  I will pray for you always and will check up before my next scheduled sentence in about 2 years.  
Please read about my numbing.  MY theory works on the information and experiences of many , many years fighting the beast.(one gentleman wrote that he pissed the beast off by antagonizing him- I tried that. and I know you cannot ignore him either). most effective things seem to be preventative. ie. keeping neck , ears and such warm and lots of rest and water and such.   I tried a topical numbing agent.  I read (here at this site)someone once had a doctor apply cocain to the nostril. Someone needs to have a doctor attack the nerve endings in the face. CHECK THIS OUT: The beast acts like he has to attack the numbed part of the face and in doing so is effected by the numbing (kinda like blocking punches till he gets tired). Believe me it still hurts but already being numbed in that area helps and he wears out faster.  No cure for sure but any method of battling the beast is worth looking into..  And I like the idea of not having to use mind altering drugs! maybe novacain in the ear or directly in the eye-I don't pretend to know! But we are all together and if we all fight back then just maybe we can win one battle at a time.  Good luck to you all and God Bless . any questions Please write!
IP Logged
don

Email

Re: Dear friends and new family
« Reply #1 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 8:34pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Questions?

About what?
IP Logged
nani
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Got kudzu?

« Reply #2 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 12:21am »

I'm glad you are having some pain free time...enjoy it!  Smiley
IP Logged

Others may come and go, but MY power is MINE.
Cerberus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Whomever said that two heads are better than one?

Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 3:05pm »

Quote:
I read (here at this site)someone once had a doctor apply cocain to the nostril.

Quote:
And I like the idea of not having to use mind altering drugs!

I never saw the post about this...but you sure it was a DOCTOR who did this to them? AND the last quote is sort of an oxymoron...only in that prolonged useage of Cocaine is...well, pretty damn psychotropic...just a theory. But hey! I'm open minded and if it worked for them sweet. Glad you are getting a break.

Ramon
IP Logged

I would rather face the end with terror than terror without end. - (Deitrich Sawatsky 194?)
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #4 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 3:45pm »

It's been a long long time but one of the things I remember about cocain is it left me in a hyper-sensitive edgy state.  Don't know about you but that would be the last thing I would need.  If I ever even think about doing battle with the fucker the only way for me to get through it is to try and force myself to relax and be calm.  If that doesn't yield any results out comes the imitrex pen.
IP Logged
dantheman
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #5 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 6:42pm »

I consider the use of Lithium or ridlin mind altering drugs.  The mention of cocain was just an example of a numbing agent that ends in ain... I found better results defending myself against the M########F#### by trying to block his blows than trying to take steroids or mind altering drugs to convince me it was not happening.  And this last cluster was the first time in 34 years I didn't use painkillers..  most of us get to the point we will try anything... I don't have ADD  or bipolar disease so you won't have me recommending any such wonder drugs.  And if I want to hallucinate I will take Psylocybin .....  pain free wishes for you all.. make your own decisions.. don't let them make guinea pigs out of you all!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss