Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 27th, 2024, 6:30pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Be glad you're not married to a Romanian »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Be glad you're not married to a Romanian
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Be glad you're not married to a Romanian  (Read 915 times)
marlin
New Board Newbie
USA 

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Be glad you're not married to a Romanian
« Reply #25 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 3:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on Dec 14th, 2004, 3:21pm, Sylvan wrote:
Not to totally get back *on* the subject - but if this guy "knowingly injected her" wouldn't that make this murder?   confused

Sylvan
(not tonight dear - i have a lethal allergy to your sperm)

I suppose?  He could also be as guilty as the guy driving the Peterbilt that rolls over the suicidal maniac jumping off the freeway overpass.  Depends on whether she tied him up to a bed and forced herself on him.  That's a common problem these days by the way  Grin
IP Logged
LeLimey
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Great_Britain 

OUCH-US - Less "ME" and more "WE"

lelimey  
WWW Email

« Reply #26 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 5:22pm »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 3:30pm, marlin wrote:

Depends on whether she tied him up to a bed and forced herself on him.  That's a common problem these days by the way  Grin

Nope no way.. if you tie a man to the bed how can he mow the lawn and take out the rubbish? Huh Thats just plain stoopid!!
IP Logged

The arsehole I'm divorcing needs to get a life and stop stalking mine

Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

"L'Chaim"~Hebre w Toast~"To Life"

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #27 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 7:52pm »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 1:25pm, Donna_D. wrote:
Ya know what...

I think Marlin is funny....really...I do....Grin

I think that the ladies around here need to give him another chance and not start in on him every time he opens his mouth....

Why is everyone always picking on him?  I have read the threads....I see no big issues.    

You got a friend,

DD

Hey big sis,

You know me.  I say, do, think, whatever I want!  If somebody has a problem with it, they let me know.  All good with me Smiley  I mean no harm to anyone except once in a very great while...and you've known all about the issues with those very few people!  Haven't had any issues with anyone in a very long time and don't plan on starting any now!

"Muah"  Kiss

Lil Sis
IP Logged

don

Email

« Reply #28 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 8:40pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Quote:
Friend to all,  well except maybe Don, cause he sucks

Jeeesh. Even when I don't post to a thread.

I'm deleteing my profile. I'm leaving. I'll show you.

STOMPSTOMPSTompsto mp

SLAM!
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2004, 8:43pm by don » IP Logged
cootie
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

sumday I'm gonna be sumbody........ ..

Email

« Reply #29 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 9:05pm »

I've noticed the guys that talk the most do it the least........blahhhhhh-ha-ha-ha-ha.......what a way to go Pam
IP Logged

Cause and Effect......"Cause is the effect concealed, Effect is the cause revealed"

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #30 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 9:44pm »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 7:52pm, Lizzie2 wrote:

Hey big sis,

You know me.  I say, do, think, whatever I want!  If somebody has a problem with it, they let me know.  All good with me Smiley  I mean no harm to anyone except once in a very great while...and you've known all about the issues with those very few people!  Haven't had any issues with anyone in a very long time and don't plan on starting any now!

"Muah"  Kiss

Lil Sis

I love your outspoken views, Lil Sis', and I also respect your right to your opinion just as I do everyone elses on this board...

The whole reason for my saying something is because I have seen the "pack mentality" run off people who may really need this place and have nowhere else to go.  Thomas left today and we almost lost Jeep, again.  They are my friends and Marlin I am sure is someones friend (although I can almost BET it is a guy  LOL) and I know how it feels when your friends don't "come to visit anymore"...I just don't want to be a part of running off someone that may genuinely need this place..this is a sanctuary for a lot of folks, I know it is for me.

I am not directing this at you Lil' Sis, you know I love you.  I just wanted people to know WHY I defended Uncle Perv Marlin Wink...gotta admit..he must be doing SOMETHING right if he can get all the women around here fired up...hell he is almost as fun as a troll LOL

DD

And Don...you KNOW I love you!

« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2004, 9:46pm by Donna_D. » IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #31 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 10:23pm »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 9:44pm, Donna_D. wrote:

I love your outspoken views, Lil Sis', and I also respect your right to your opinion just as I do everyone elses on this board...

The whole reason for my saying something is because I have seen the "pack mentality" run off people who may really need this place and have nowhere else to go.  Thomas left today and we almost lost Jeep, again.  They are my friends and Marlin I am sure is someones friend (although I can almost BET it is a guy  LOL) and I know how it feels when your friends don't "come to visit anymore"...I just don't want to be a part of running off someone that may genuinely need this place..this is a sanctuary for a lot of folks, I know it is for me.

I am not directing this at you Lil' Sis, you know I love you.  I just wanted people to know WHY I defended Uncle Perv Marlin Wink...gotta admit..he must be doing SOMETHING right if he can get all the women around here fired up...hell he is almost as fun as a troll LOL

DD

And Don...you KNOW I love you!

Hiya Big Sis,

Yes I do respect everyone's rights to speaking their mind.  WRT Thomas and Jeep and anyone else we haven't seen around in awhile...well i guess sometimes everyone needs a bit of a break.  I know that I've needed one (and taken it) at times, although I've never deleted myself!  Changed names...yes, but deleted myself...not yet! Wink

One of the things I love about this site as compared to the migraine site I host at is the ability to say whatever in heck we want and to know that even when we "argue fuss and fight" we all still love each other.  Naw mean?  (In the words of Big Dan!)

Nothing but Thanks to DJ for allowing that to happen!!!

I do agree we have to make sure we don't run off people who need support, but I don't think everyone is trying to be mean.  I know I joke around a lot as do many of us, but I never mean to run off someone who is here for a genuine need to get relief and support others with CH.

Luv ya!
Lil Sis Smiley
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #32 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 10:39pm »

Where is Den when you need him....

Hey...Amigo!!!

A few pearls of wisdom would go a long way right about now!

DD
IP Logged

The information contained above is for the expressed use of fellow clusterheads and their supporters. Any misuse of this information by any of my "Ex's" is considered to be creepy and a form of harassment and will be duly noted by the ch.com webmaster Tongue
Lizzie2
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Lizzie52004  
Email

« Reply #33 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:02am »

on Dec 14th, 2004, 10:39pm, Donna_D. wrote:
Where is Den when you need him....

Hey...Amigo!!!

A few pearls of wisdom would go a long way right about now!

DD

I'll never forget what Den said when I was going to leave about a year ago...and what I still see him say repeatedly to people who get worked up:

"Take what you need and leave the rest."  Smiley
IP Logged

Donna_D.
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

OUCH needs volunteers

smileyone1968@yahoo.com  
WWW Email

« Reply #34 on: Dec 15th, 2004, 12:06am »

on Dec 15th, 2004, 12:02am, Lizzie2 wrote:

I'll never forget what Den said when I was going to leave about a year ago...and what I still see him say repeatedly to people who get worked up:

"Take what you need and leave the rest."  Smiley

I remember that all too well...

I just like reading his posts and getting that sudden feeling of a lightbulb going on over my head when I finally "get" what he means LOL

DD
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss