Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 4:19am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « To my Ex who died 3 months ago...Realization.... »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   To my Ex who died 3 months ago...Realization....
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: To my Ex who died 3 months ago...Realization....  (Read 802 times)
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Friends don't let friends post drunk on mbs......

Email

To my Ex who died 3 months ago...Realization....
« on: Dec 11th, 2004, 3:56am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

You planted seeds...I cried as the soil is not fertile....you spit on it....I prayed for rain....I looked for light....it was gone.  While watching the land, I realized, I could no longer grow in this enviornment either....and I had flesh and blood...not just stems and stalks.  You misunderstood the beginning so how could there be a middle or end with YOU? How could you visualize beauty in life?  In order to survive, I had to leave....you knew nothing about my world, how i grew up, what i desired, what was important to me and humanity.  
I looked at the fields you had already planted, they were filled with weeds....I struggled to get to them to give them air...and food...But, they had been smothererd.I wept....I begged for air for them, YOU said NO, let's do it my way....I watched all  afternnon as the sweltering sun fried the beautiful plants.....untill there was noting left to mourn over.I then, valantly searched for Light, and realized it was far away....I had to to in order to survive.....SO, I ran from you...so far to where the trees are green, the plants are flourishing...a place of contentment..not one of control that stifles growth in it's self and everyone around it......Beautiful Life....what a fantastic site..WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LIFE AND THOSE AROUND ME???  I knew then I had to fight just in order to live in peace...so sad  But, I knew for once in a long time, this plant would grow....For this I am grateful.....smiles,nancyc
« Last Edit: Dec 11th, 2004, 4:28am by nancyc » IP Logged
alleyoop
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Wake me up when it's all over.

alleyoop_49  

Re: To my Ex who died 3 months ago...Realization..
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11th, 2004, 10:11am »

Nice post Nancy; very insightfull.

.....................alley
IP Logged

I know that the Good Lord won't put any more on you than you can stand, but sometimes I wish He weren't quite so PROUD of ME!
Jeepgun

Email

« Reply #2 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 10:24am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

Blessings and best wishes for growth, peace, and prosperity in all of its myriad forms, Nancy.  hug

May your branches soar to the heavens so that angels recline in your shade.
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2004, 10:25am by Jeepgun » IP Logged
vig
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

CHit Happens

alongivsiuolluap
WWW Email

« Reply #3 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 11:02am »

hugs to you Nancy...
now bloom again and THRIVE!!!
IP Logged

never, Never, NEVER quit. -Winston Churchill
The  mad viking
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Norway 

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life

svennthorn2003@yahoo.no  
WWW Email

« Reply #4 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 11:40am »

Nice post Nancy
IP Logged

Always Look on The Bright Side of Life
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #5 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 12:03pm »

Nancy--I am speachless.  
Glad to read you have seen the light.
TomM
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #6 on: Dec 13th, 2004, 12:31pm »

You guys are too much....thanks for the nice words but I was drunk out of my mind when I posted this...I wrote it as I posted..LOL....I had not had anything to drink in several months due to all my medications...but I am in so much pain, that the other nite, I drank 6 glasses of wine....It went to my head bigtime...one of the first times I have not hurt in three weeks with this back problem....So, you dont have to be nice about this post...I was out of it when i posted it...sorry for wasting DJ's mb to put this up.....
smiles,nancyc Grin
IP Logged
TomM
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

WWW Email

« Reply #7 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 8:47am »

Welcome back OFF the wagon?  Grin
IP Logged

"Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
--Thoreau--
nancyc
New Board Old Timer
USA 

Email

« Reply #8 on: Dec 14th, 2004, 3:09pm »

Damn, I cant even have a glass of wine now to try to dull this pain....I am sceduled to go back to the hospital in the morning for an injection in my hip joint...say a prayer please..I am in so much pain, I could die....this is unreal...smiles,nancyc  PS i was never on a wagon...dont need to be....alcohol is not a must in my life ....i may have a drink every few months anymore.  Life is easier without it when you have chronic chs... Grin
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss