Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 2:24am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Here we go again. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Here we go again.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Here we go again.  (Read 195 times)
ferbio36
New Board Newbie

I know your pain!

Email

Here we go again.
« on: Sep 12th, 2004, 1:55am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I am having another cluster cycle.I have had them for 20 years,but they never get any easier to take.I am about to lose another job due to my clusters.I am getting used to it,but It's getting harder to find jobs.I started out as a physical therapist assistant for my career,but have been reduced to filing medical records after all these years.Hope McDonalds is looking for people.These damn things have ruined my life.My doctor asked me if I was thinking of hurting myself.Even though I feel like giving up,I haven't been this far to give up now.Although these headaches used to be called "suicide" headaches,It's not worth ending your life because of this bullshit.If anyone is thinking of suicide due to this affliction,just try to live life as much as you can in between cycles,and remember,they do let up,at least for a couple of months at a time.Take advantage of those pain free times and just have fun! Smiley
I live in Colorado.North of Denver in Thornton.If anyone needs moral support,just e-mail me.
« Last Edit: Sep 12th, 2004, 2:25am by ferbio36 » IP Logged
synergy
New Board Veteran
United_Kingdom 

There is a rainbow out there somewhere....

Re: Here we go again.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 12th, 2004, 4:26am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Sorry to hear the beast is giving you a harsh time at the moment - i agree with you though, enjoy the PF times to the fullest!
IP Logged

The fastest thing on 2 legs is the toddler you have just taken your eyes off!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss