Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 6:03pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Multiple Sclerosis & clusters HA what a bummer »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Multiple Sclerosis & clusters HA what a bummer
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Multiple Sclerosis & clusters HA what a bummer  (Read 239 times)
pokemom
New Board Newbie
USA 

miles of smiles!

Multiple Sclerosis & clusters HA what a bummer
« on: Aug 18th, 2004, 1:09pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I have MS and Cluster headaches Embarassed.
I am 45 having ms for 23 years of my life and the clusters started while on one of the preventive drugs.  I think it was the Avonex.  I also take Amantadine for fatigue. 100mg once a day and sometimes twice a day.   tired feeling.  Thought about smoking pot for MS pain but that bothers my CH pain sometimes intensifies a headache too.  I just really wanted to know how many others have MS or another chronic disease along with the CH too.
I have the MS monster and the CH beast!  I am a good person.  Don't understand why so much PAIN.  Undecided Maybe God had something in mind for me later down the road. Hope its Heaven and no pain whatever it is.  
Lots of Love and happiness to all. Have a nice day.

Poke` Kiss
« Last Edit: Aug 18th, 2004, 1:12pm by pokemom » IP Logged

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to loose! (JJ) Robin
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss