Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Sep 28th, 2024, 5:56pm

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « afraid to post »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   afraid to post
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: afraid to post  (Read 1641 times)
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

Re: afraid to post
« Reply #25 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 6:54pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Wink
IP Logged

Chris
Jonny

Email

« Reply #26 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 7:13pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

on Aug 25th, 2004, 5:31pm, tenacious? wrote:
I'm not sure exactly when (I've been trying to avoid rereading it), but that thread has been partially cleaned up (by DJ I guess?  I can't thank you enough!!).  Those of you who looked at it later didn't get the whole picture (and that's a good thing).  That's probably why some of you think I'm being oversensitive.

DJ does not remove peoples individual posts, Ever!

He only removes complete threads that are way out of line.

If there are missing posts then they were removed by whoever posted them, not DJ.

It takes a lot for DJ to get involved, I can guarantee that if he did this whole thread would be gone.....POOF!

.................................jonny  

Edit.....BTW....Ya think you can stick to one name?.....would make it a lot easier on all of us Grin
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2004, 7:15pm by jonny » IP Logged
tenacious
New Board Newbie
Canada 

Email

« Reply #27 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 8:10pm »

Jonny:  I don't know who pulled the missing posts.  I'm just glad they're gone.  The whole thread disappearing would be just fine with me.

I know from other threads that you've had a really hard time with the beast, and I know this site means a lot to you.  I cried for you and everyone here when I read the homepage.  I would gladly share my remission with you all.  I'm sorry if I hurt your (or anyone else's) feelings when I said I wanted no part of it.  As I said, it was the behavior, not the family that I was referring to.

I can't tell whether you're trying to be helpful or mean at this point.   Huh   Hard to tell tone of voice in text.  I'm still waiting for you to say something nice.  I'd like us to be able to support each other, but if that's not possible, can't we just leave each other alone?  I'm sure you don't really want to be the reason I finally give up and leave.

It would be easier for me too, if I could stick to one name.  I changed my name the first time because after what happened on the first thread, I wasn't feeling very gr8ful and it just didn't seem to fit anymore.
IP Logged

Ang
Jonny

Email

« Reply #28 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 8:16pm »

If I was being mean you would know it, just trying to let you know how DJ works the board is all.

............................................jonny

« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2004, 8:16pm by jonny » IP Logged
tenacious
New Board Newbie
Canada 

Email

« Reply #29 on: Aug 25th, 2004, 8:25pm »

OK.  Thanks.  I guess I can count you as a friend then?

Grin
IP Logged

Ang
Jonny

Email

« Reply #30 on: Aug 26th, 2004, 3:45pm »

Wink
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss