Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 1:46am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Changes!   »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Changes!  
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Changes!    (Read 283 times)
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

Changes!  
« on: Jul 26th, 2004, 12:08am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

WOW,

Today has been bad.  It started with one  dramatic change for me.  It is now my right side that has  become effected!  Awoke this morning to a KIP7 in my right eye.  IT has ALWAYS for YEARS been my left side that was effected.  WAIT it gets better.  I have had a series MANY short lived 5-15 min yet very painful attacks all day long.  I have blasted the ZOMIG NS the STADOL NS and yet it has  done squat to help.

Has this ever happend to anyone else?  I have felt like my right side of my head is in siezure or contraction like attacks.  I would guess 15-20 so far and It is now time for bed and I am not gonna be able to sleep if these attacks keep coming.

Man this shit SUCKS!  

Anyway my brothers and sisters in pain thanks for your help and always being here.

Good Vibes

MYNM156
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Ronny
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
Belgium 

Yabba Dabba Doo

maximus_imperius  
Email

Re: Changes!  
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 1:45am »

HI

I'm very sorry to hear this, i hope you feel better soon.

Damn the F*** beast.

Ronny.
IP Logged

Count your rainbows, not your thunderstorms.
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

« Reply #2 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 3:49am »

Who prescribed you stadol?
IP Logged

Chris
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #3 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 12:10pm »

I have almost always been on STADOL but only for breakthrough pain.  When I cant stand it anymore.

Seeing Hettrick by the way.
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

« Reply #4 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 5:43pm »

Stadol's the only thing I knew of to help for yrs. But it's effectiveness is marginal at best and it's very habit forming. Ever OD? That really sucks...

How do you like Hettrick?
Has he helped? Any free samples?
IP Logged

Chris
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

« Reply #5 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 7:57pm »

No Never OD.  Like I said I try to use only when I have too.  Which is pretty much once a week maybe more when its really bad.  Hettrick seems ok he is trying the PREDNISONE approach with me again (My idea) It has not helped me do anything but BREAKOUT and want to eat Chocolate Icecream pizza.  hahahaha  Just a couple Zomigs.  There was some talk about Botox though.  We will see again next week.

Later

MYNM156
IP Logged

ex_pat_asia
New Board Veteran
Malaysia 

"Sometimes the wolves lie down and the Moon howls

Email

« Reply #6 on: Jul 26th, 2004, 11:45pm »

mynm,
Consolations man - it really does suck. I have had crossovers before though it all is still pretty much concentrated in my left eye. I remember thinking how momentus it was when it first happened. I couldn't wait to call the dr and present him with the news. I remember thinking that it might actually be some kind of breakthrough and that I should record every single thing that happened leading up to that headache. ( did I chew on that side when I ate breakfast, did the wind change directions, that kind of stupid conjecture). The doc just sort of blew it off saying it was relatively common. I felt like screaming "it isn't frggin common for me"!  
In any case...here is to hoping for a PFDAN soon for you (as I swallow another magnesium tablet.)
IP Logged

ex_pat_asia
"Work like you don't need the money,
dance like no one is watching,
love like you'll never get hurt" - Anon.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss