Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 1:57am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Remeber your first CH attack? »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Remeber your first CH attack?
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Remeber your first CH attack?  (Read 783 times)
judyw
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Veteran

Knowledge is Power

9537257 9537257   judyw143  
Email

Re: Remeber your first CH attack?
« Reply #25 on: Jul 30th, 2004, 1:48am »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

SmileyIn spite of my recurring Sr Moments, mine started in 1946 or 1947, Mom doesn't remember either exactly...My brothers and I were playing ball with the neighboring farm familie's young grandchildren...Oh that bright sun...did not wake up for nearly 24 hrs...Second hit was about two years with a similar pattern...from then on I was hit about every two yrs with varying scenarios of pain we all like to forget...Chronic since 1976...since moving from FL to ND, the cold seems to be lessening the pain, but shadows are right on schedule every day...143
IP Logged

judyw143
sturgida
New Board Newbie
USA 

Hey Ya'll

Re: Remeber your first CH attack?
« Reply #26 on: Aug 6th, 2004, 6:56pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I don't remember the exact date but I was about 9 or 10 and alls I remember was My parents and I were leaving church and I just got slammed in the back seat of my mother's 1973 Chrysler. I held my head and layed on the back sit and cried and snotted. My mother held my hand and by the time we got home it was just about over. I had HAs sportically for the next 7 years then in the 10th grade. BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss