Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 8:13am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Unsure????(shadows both sides) »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Unsure????(shadows both sides)
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Unsure????(shadows both sides)  (Read 315 times)
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

Unsure????(shadows both sides)
« on: Jul 6th, 2004, 12:19pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Hey all,
I honestly don't know how to describe how I've been feeling.
Anyway switched from zomig to imitrex over the weekend and I "think" it is helping. Still getting hit 3-4 times a day but Shorter durations atleast yesterday and today. The only thing I know for sure between the different meds is I feel less fuzzy(although that could be from a number of variables)  
I finished yesterday with my prednisone taper.

I read someones post (can't recall who but was a veteran) that said that when they were nearing the end of cycle they sometimes shadow on the otherside.  
Since this cycle is completely different than anything I've experienced throughout the years I don't know what to think.

Well, I've only had shadows and attacks on my right side. THis is how it always is!!!
Today I feel weirder than usual.  
I feel like I'm "shadowing" on my left as well. The same kinda pressure in eye and neck just not as bad as has been on the right. Bizarre!!! HuhHas this happened to anyone else? Could this be a regular headache(forgot what those are)? I'm confused. Feels weird and don't know how to "feel"  
Just seems "asymptomatic" of anything I've learned, experienced, or been diagnosed with.

Anyone else ever experience this? Huh

Eric
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2004, 12:42pm by E-Double » IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
thomas

Email

Re: Unsure????(shadows both sides)
« Reply #1 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 4:39pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

I have been having shadows on both sides of my head, since my last cycle ended.  However, never at the same time, one week or couple of days I will have them on the right, the next time I get them it will be on the left, I have NEVER had a ch on the left side though.  Hope that helps. Undecided
IP Logged
UN_SOLVED
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I need a fully-automatic Imitrex injector !!

WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 5:41pm »

Most of my attacks are left sided now. I can still have an attack on the right though at anytime. I also shadow on both sides. NEVER (Both sides) AT THE SAME TIME.

Unsolved
IP Logged

I'm STILL alive ?
E-Double
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Are we ourselves?

Edoubleitk   Edoubleitk1
Email

« Reply #3 on: Jul 6th, 2004, 9:07pm »

Thanks a bunch!!!!
Seriously a weird day!!! The "shadows' weren't on both sides at the same time and I didn't have any major attacks since I posted early this afternoon though I thought I was going to.
I think what I had turned into a Migraine. Go fucking figure. I actually had a meeting this evening and prior to it I'm sitting in my car feeling like I did all day and wham I just felt like shit the pressure like crazy, dull and achey and I passed out. I know that wasn't a CH. Man it's a bitch but I'll gladly take this!! Just bizarre! I hadn't experienced this during cycle.
I wonder if coming off the prednisone could have done it?
Thanks again fellas,
Be well,
Eric
« Last Edit: Jul 6th, 2004, 9:09pm by E-Double » IP Logged

I can't believe that I have to bang my
Head against this wall again
But the blows they have just a little more
Space in-between them
Gonna take a breath and try again.
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss