Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 2:25am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « Buzz deserves a write »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   Buzz deserves a write
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: Buzz deserves a write  (Read 324 times)
notseinfeld
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Enough is Enough.        Vote Libertarian

krilldocument  
WWW Email

Buzz deserves a write
« on: Jun 8th, 2004, 11:58pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Chillin w/my first alcohol buzz in <gag> literally years. Kinda threw caution the wind since I'm on a freak about likely being touched, again literally, by a ghost. It's not one that I know but it got waaaay creepy when I was feeling like a conduit.  

Oh, for the record, I don't believe in ghosts. At least I didn't 24 hours ago. Been asking total strangers what they believe about the subject and have been astonished by all the 'believers' out there. Holy cow, are you folks mad? Or am I late to the game? It wasn't an apparition, it was tangible. I was in someone elses house who thought it appropriate to introduce himself though he'd been (un)dead since the Civil War.  

Coming out of my wonderment now and absolutely must leave a copy of the stock pages with a big highlighter on the table and request a favor.  

Biggest Weirdism: I have no CH pain when I'm in that house. It was a makeshift hospital during the civil war and I can still see the logs in the interior walls. Maybe the ghosts sympathize or maybe it has  some hospital sentiment that has pity on  the distress of CH. I don't know. As a Yankee hanging in this hopsital where possibly my ancestors inflicted this misery I would assume an immediate beheading. Plus, this darn entity had a sense of humor perhaps knowing I could turn coal into diamonds with the sphincter pucker he was about server up.  

Who else but fellow CHers could accept this? Oh, and on 'bring your ghost to work day' you guys are fuck*ed. Looks like I'm covered Smiley
IP Logged

-----------Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. ---------------------
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

Re: Buzz deserves a write
« Reply #1 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 3:35pm »

Are you sure it was a ghost, or a spirit?
Ghosts normally appear to be at floor level, where as spirits seem to float a few feet above the ground.

What did he say?
IP Logged

Chris
notseinfeld
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Enough is Enough.        Vote Libertarian

krilldocument  
WWW Email

« Reply #2 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 11:54pm »

SuperPain: This is all new to me and the only reason I know it's a man, or captain, is that the gal I'm seeing has seen him in her house before. I didn't and really don't want to see him. Ghost, Apparition, Spirit---dunno what it is.  

Just received a no-nonsense tickle on the face, then the neck at least 6 times in succession. Have you got some experience in these matters? If so, please speak up. Also, she's known of his 'presence' for nearly 3 years and it seems to be of benevolent nature and even kinda looks out for her. I'm feeling like quite the idiot even discussing this but am unable to deny or explain what happened any other way.  

Going to start some research this week and try to decide what's authentic, and what's hoopla.
IP Logged

-----------Democracy is three wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner. ---------------------
Superpain
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

GOT O2!?

« Reply #3 on: Jun 10th, 2004, 6:58pm »

Well, I just typed you  a huge message that got erased when I tried to preview it....

Yes. I have quite a bit of experience in these matters, which I just tried to publish to you to no avail... Angry

I can understand your confusion and disliking of your recent experience.
Seeing, hearing and feeling ghosts is not something I care for anymore either.

Be happy though that this has opened your mind to something else that IS there that most people do not believe in. There are definitely ghosts... A whole bunch of them, just about everywhere. There are also even more, spirits everywhere... The difference being that spirits have traveled to "the other side", and ghosts for whatever personal reason have chosen to stay on the earthly plane.

It's really no big deal once you know and accept the fact. Ghosts cannot hurt you, but they can sure scare the shit out of us!

If she wants to get rid of the ghost, which would be doing him a service.... Pour salt around the outside of the whole house, walk through the house and sprinkle holy water in each room while politely asking him to go to the light... Go home to God. This is not his place, he needs to go home, go to the light, God's love awaits... etc... Whatever... Just get the point across that it is time for him to go to the light. It's time for him to leave and his family, friends and God are anxiously awaiting his arrival on the other side. Do that with success and he will probably be waiting there to thank you for your help once you die.  

I'll get a buzz on later and perhaps tell my story so that everyone can really think I'm crazy... But I gotta go for now.
« Last Edit: Jun 10th, 2004, 6:59pm by Superpain » IP Logged

Chris
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #4 on: Jun 11th, 2004, 3:02am »

You are not crazy.  If you are, you're not the only one.  I've had some really freaky things happen to and around me.  I am not stupidstitous, but I do believe in ghosts, spirits or whatever you call them.

I worked as a Security Officer for St. Mary's hospital in Enid, OK.  I worked the graveyad shift.  They were remodeling a wing and had it all closed off.  I had to do random checks on it throughout the night.  I had done checks on this wing many times without incident.  Then it happened.  I walked into the wing and turned the corner to check out a hallway.  About halfway down the hallway, the hairs on the back of my neck seriously stood up.  My heart started racing 90 miles an hour and I got the feeling I was being watched.  I turned and looked behind me and saw a young woman, looked to be a nurse standing by the water fountain watching me.  She was there long enough to make sure I saw her, then she vanished.  She didn't run around the corner or duck into a room - she just vanished.  Come to find out the wing was a psycho ward a long time ago and apparently, a nurse was killed there by a patient.

I have never been scared of the dark or of spooks or things that go bump in the night.  I usually made my checks with just the night time illumination and my flashlight if necessary.  From then on I turned on the lights in the wing before checking it.  Like I said I had checked that wing many times before and never saw or felt anything.  I never saw anything again in that wing, but I was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs for a long time.  
IP Logged
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss