Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 2:07am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « hangovers »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   hangovers
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: hangovers  (Read 960 times)
echo
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Chronic and still alive --- I Win!

Re: hangovers
« Reply #25 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 4:57pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

on May 18th, 2004, 3:59pm, k9n8 wrote:
. Has anyone else noticed any change in cycle the day after drinking?
BTW, the only thing I drink is Patron (tequila).

Never thought of it that way.  Tonight I'll wear a lab coat and get smashed.  I'll let you know tomorrow afternoon.  The fuckstick is due for his visit about 2:30 in the morning.  We'll see if he skips his visit.
IP Logged

"If you love something, let it go. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it".

Proud Dad of a US Marine, and a former Marine turned Police Officer.

Prense
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Kerry is an idiot!

Email

« Reply #26 on: Jun 9th, 2004, 6:51pm »

on Jun 7th, 2004, 3:44am, pubgirl wrote:
Probably shouldn't say either of these things but I am told by a UK Ch'er that you can kill an attack brought on by alcohol by quickly drinking more!  
Also 02 kills hangovers! (promise, try it!)

Wendy

I have found just the opposite to be true for me.  I have aggravated attacks to unimaginable levels by attempting this.  However, I have successfully drank in this manner (shotgunning, bong, yard glass, etc.) prior to an attack and not triggered.  Of course, everytime I did that, it could have just been coincidental that I did not trigger.  I highly doubt it though since my trigger rate is roughly 85% with beer.

In the end, I decided that alcohol consumption is just not worth it for me.  I get enough attacks as it is.  I don't miss the beer.

Chris
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2004, 6:54pm by Prense » IP Logged

Where does the white go in a snowman when the snow melts?
jonny

Email

« Reply #27 on: Jun 10th, 2004, 6:30pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify Remove Remove

RU21.......Google it Grin

.....................................jonny
IP Logged
Gator
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer

« Reply #28 on: Jun 11th, 2004, 3:31am »

The literature the doc printed out for me listed alcohol as a trigger.  There was no way in hell I was going to test the theory.  However, chocolate and dairy products were also on the list as triggers and I have tried them (very sheepishly at first) and as far as I can tell they do not affect me.  I have recently been toying with the idea of a little experimentation.  If I do, I'll post my results here.

RU21 anti-hangover pills, huh?  I never heard of them before tonight.  Have you tried them jonny?

Gator
IP Logged
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss