Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 26th, 2024, 12:17am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « I knew it was to good to be true. »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   I knew it was to good to be true.
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: I knew it was to good to be true.  (Read 286 times)
ExplodingEyeBall
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I can't think of anything clever to put here.

I knew it was to good to be true.
« on: May 14th, 2004, 3:01pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

I just had over 2 weeks with no HAs except for a few minor daytime ones. It was heaven.

Yesterday it rained so hard I got water in my house because of the clogged gutters.  

I went up on my roof to clean them out a little and got into all of the cottonwood seeds from the trees on my property depositing them on my house.

Last night the allergy attack started. This morning it was worse. Now, here I sit at work not only suffering from a full scale allergy attack but also dealing with a raging CH that was triggered by the allergies.

So now I have the itchy eye, runny nose, ice pick stuck in the side of the head, tooth ache,etc...

One of my co-workers has already told me 'Dude... You shouldn't rub your face and eye so hard. Your making it red.'  

I'm so useless here today that I would just go home if I had the nerve to try to drive right now.

Don't I sound like a big baby?

I knew that if I could complain any place and have someone understand, it would be here.
IP Logged

Just poke out my eye and get it over with!!!
Mac_Muz
New Board Old Timer
USA 

new hampster "eat seeds or die"

Email

Re: I knew it was to good to be true.
« Reply #1 on: May 14th, 2004, 4:12pm »

I have been readin more than sayin these past two days, but I hear that... look at it this way, by my reading this you helped me out... I git in a wee snafu today myself over O2.. I thought that sucked, but what you got sucks worse...

I have come to find O2 too late isn't the best, but if you can get it where you are i would.

I have not yet tried driving with one of these, and I hope I can avoid that one myself..

I just wonder how you folks get by at this point. I know this is not worth much but the post stood alone and I at least can offer a prayer for ya..  Mac
IP Logged

When all else fails read the instructions.
ExplodingEyeBall
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

I can't think of anything clever to put here.

« Reply #2 on: May 14th, 2004, 4:28pm »

If I'm having a CH, I can usually drive OK for a while.

My problem right now is that I'm having an incredible allergy attack along with the CH.  

The allergy attack  causes uncontrollable unexpected sneezing along with a very runny nose and watery eyes. This is my main reason for not wanting to get in my car yet. I'm afraid that I'm going to get one of those series of 5 or 6 very powerful sneezes and run my car into a tree. That would REALLY ruin an already screwed up day.

IP Logged

Just poke out my eye and get it over with!!!
Redd
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Email

« Reply #3 on: May 14th, 2004, 4:33pm »

on May 14th, 2004, 3:01pm, ExplodingEyeBall wrote:

I'm so useless here today that I would just go home if I had the nerve to try to drive right now.

Don't I sound like a big baby?

EEB

NO you do not sound like a baby.  That statement right there is one I'm strugling with myself right now.  I could very likely get a position back with my old job right now if I wanted it.  It wouldn't be my field, but it would be income.  But there are to points to this matter.  First, the commute one way is about 40 miles all highway.  With gas prices what they are, I'd maybe break even at the end of a pay period.  But the second issue is that of the fear of getting hit with an attack during either the morning or evening commute.  Not only is my life at risk at that point in time but the lives of anyone else on the highway at the time as well, and could I live with the concequences if something happened to anyone else because of me.  

Vibes dear.....this one shall pass.

« Last Edit: May 14th, 2004, 4:34pm by Redd » IP Logged

I saw an act of faith today. A man was on his knees, not in a pew in a Church, but in a garden planting seeds. ~~Unknown
wingnut04
New Board Newbie
USA 

Will Kryptonite Help??

Email

« Reply #4 on: May 17th, 2004, 10:30pm »

Damn..............
I've been PF for 7 days and was very excited thinking my cycle had ended...........until I read this post!!!

I won't give up hope..........I AM IN REMISSION!!!!!!!!
I'll keep telling myself that
IP Logged

During those times when it's absolutely, positively unbearable, just remember..........
Someone, somewhere, is having a harder time than you!!!
Pages: 1  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss