Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register.
Jun 29th, 2024, 1:54am

Home Home Help Help Search Search Members Members Member Map Member Map Login Login Register Register
Clusterheadaches.com Message Board « BLACK SPOTS »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board
   New Message Board Archives
   2004 Cluster Headache Specific Posts
(Moderator: DJ)
   BLACK SPOTS
« Previous topic | Next topic »
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print
   Author  Topic: BLACK SPOTS  (Read 849 times)
TxBasslady
CH.com Alumnus
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

Bass fishin' is a h00t  It's the catchin' that sux

Email

Re: BLACK SPOTS
« Reply #25 on: May 16th, 2004, 11:32pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

Definitely have to agree with Bill....the racer dude.

Sounds like "floaters" to me.   Has nothing to do with your medication or the lack of.  These "floaters" come and go....they move around in the eye.  When they are stationed in your line of vision, you will see them.  Other times....they "float" about the eye.  Some "floaters" appear to be like spider webs.....sometimes, you will see just a black spot.  Other times, you may see several black spots.  This has to do with the retina.

My Opthamalogist said there was little to be concerned with...they are just irritating.  However, he did tell me that if the small black spots become enlarged...like if they take up the area of vision....it was a sign of a detached retina.

Check out "floaters" on any search engine.  It's really interesting to read about.

PF vibes,

Jean
IP Logged

How lucky I am... to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye too.

Take a kid fishin
www.takemefishin.org

I adopted a Vietnam POW/MIA from El Paso, Texas!
mynm156
New Board Hall of Famer
USA 

hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it

Re: BLACK SPOTS
« Reply #26 on: Jun 6th, 2004, 3:25pm »
Quote Quote Modify Modify

My black spots DO get larger yet it only seems like that when I have one comming.  Then they god away.  Then I get the little ones.  Yet they are still there if I close my eyes.  Know what I mean so it seems to me that these are more in the Brain than in the eye itself.  Does that make sence?

MYNM156
IP Logged

"Half of the modern drugs could well be thrown out of the window, except that the birds might eat them."
Pages: 1 2  Reply Reply Notify of replies Notify of replies Send Topic Send Topic Print Print

« Previous topic | Next topic »

Clusterheadaches.com Message Board » Powered by YaBB 1 Gold - SP 1.3.1!
YaBB © 2000-2003. All Rights Reserved.

©1998-2010 Web Vision Enterprises All rights reserved. All information on this site is protected by international copyright laws. You may not re-distribute any information from this site without written permission from Web Vision Enterprises and the webmaster of this site. Violators will be prosecuted.
You may view our privacy policy and financial disclosure statement here

test rss